1. TRIGGER

Everyone has demons. They are hidden in all of us. And these little demons... They need a trigger. Just one or two, of a trigger strong enough to set them lose. His trigger was KD and Carly. 'Teenagers murdered from a prank'. That was the title of the news excerpt. A prank? He smiles slightly as he folded the news excerpt and inserts it into the pages of his diary. How heartless reporters are... How can they put the word 'prank' there to the death of his sister and his best friend? That wasn't a prank. That was cruelty... He smiles again thinking back on their pleas. His victims' pleas...

Help!

Please...

No.

Stop...

Could those also be the last words coming from KD and Carly? He screams in anger and pushes the old magazines from his table down to the ground angrily. He shakes that very thought out of his head. He can't imagine how horrifying it must be for them in their last moments... Sweet Carly, his beloved sister... KD, his best friend and the boyfriend to his sister... No... He can't think of their sufferings... Better yet... Those are his triggers.

Bastards!! Those who killed them! Those who did 'prank' and caused their deaths... They deserve it. They deserve every single hit of the rocks. They deserve that very slit on their throats! They deserve it... He had shown them what hell was like and he is satisfied. Satisfied that his revenge had been fulfilled... He runs his fingers through his dark brown hair as he gets up from his chair and walks to the middle of his room. The wind is blowing strongly outside. As if a storm is coming...

He laughs... Laughing to himself... Or it could be that it is his demons taking over him again because his hands are itching. The sounds of the gurgling blood coming out from their throats... He feels himself shiver at the thought of it...the rush... an amazing feeling... He longs for it again... But who is he going to kill? All 13 of those bastards had died! Who else?! Who's next?! He scratches his hands over and over until it bleeds. The urge...

He looks at his diary through his dark brown eyes. A thought conjures up in his head. A crooked smile forms a shape on his face... Yeah... That can work.

֍֍֍

"Hahahahahaha!" The boy only laughs at the face of the big guy that stood proudly in front of him. It was an insult that the big guy had spat on him. But the boy can't help himself... he just thinks it's amusing.

"What's so funny, fag?" The big guy asked, thinking that the stupid boy in front of him really had no idea as to what coming to him.

The boy only smiles. A sweet smile. Why wait and waste his time? He quickly pushes his legs from the ground and jumps on the big guy with a force so strong that it sent the big guy slammed down to the ground. He wraps his shoelace around the big guy's neck and started laughing again. It's almost comical looking at them. A boy so small could hold a guy so big down. What an awful lot of amount of strength does the boy possess...

But no one dares to move forward to help the big guy. They can all witness the frantic looks on the boy's big blue eyes as he looks into the eyes of his victim. He is enjoying the look of incoming death on the big guy's face, the sound of his choking throats, and the shaking of his body as life is leaving him. And the boy is still laughing. Like he is enjoying a game... Like this is all nothing but a mere joke to him... Like killing is his muse...

"Dear God... Yuri?" An old bald man called the boy over.

The boy looks up at the old man and only smiles. Yet again, that sweet innocent smile though he is still on top of his victim, still pulling the shoelace strongly, still waiting for his victim to die... "Who is this, Oleg? You know him?" Someone who seems to be an acquaintance of the old man asked.