Chapter 1: new car

Chapter 1:

Kaiya Sparks stared out the window with a far away look in her eye. She had another dream about a strange robot, and her calling it opi. When she had woken she had said the first thing that had come to mind."the slag"

Anyway she snapped out of her trance when her best friend/brother, Sam, since pre-k(only friend mind you) "Sam Witwicky your up" the ugly teacher who crawled from the pit it self.... What.the.hell.
Where did that come from!

Sam told about his great grand father then Trent the oh so 'I'm a god jock' flicked a jubber band at Sam. After he did that she glared but then smirked, Kaiya made a pen exploded a pen on Trent's pants with out him knowing.

She started laughing just as the bell rang, and Trent yelled in shock. Mikaela, Trent's girlfriend coughed covering a laugh too.

Kaiya got to Mr. Witwicky's car and hopped in, while saying hi to him. We both waited for waited for Sam to come out . Suddenly Sam cane running out screaming like baboon "Yes"
She assumed he got an A. Then she heard "let me see your shaking the paper around""Its still an A, so we good?" " yay where're good"

We drove for a while then got to a car place that was really expensive. Sam got really excited, " Oh god dad, oh dad you got to be kidding me!" Sam practically squealed
but Kaiya just shaking her head, her long hair and she meant long hair was in her face. She that she had decided She had enough, She put my long black hair in anima style pigtails. Mr. Witwicky laughed, "Ya your not getting a porche"(is that how you spell it) itThats when we got to car place that well.... Run down. apparently I zoned out because I was poked in the cheek by Sam."Come on"

We got to an African man put she was ignored as expected. She looked around then saw a yellow Camaro and walked over to it . For some reason she felt like she knew this car. She hopped on the hood and took a wrench out of her backpack and she swore to Donald Duck that it flinched and shuttered. Kaiya blinked and became a little curious.

Sam came over and got in the car and smiled. His thumb rubbed over the middle of the steering wheel where some dirt rubbed away to reveal a face. The African man complained that he didn't know about this car, but priced it and said "6,000" "sorry not paying over 4" Ron said. That's when Sam got in a argument about how cars pick their drivers.

Kaiya had enough, she smacked the butt of her wrench on the hood of the car and all the men looked at her before anyone could say a thing a ear shattering ring that came from the Camaro and all the other car windows shattered. The African man got up with a horrified look on his face then he squeak shouted while holding up four fingers "4,000"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bumblebee winced as he saw the very familiar looking femme holding a wrench. He didn't know why but she reminded him a lot of ratchet. He winced again.

-BUMBLEBEE TO OPTIMUS-

-What is it bumblebee?-

-I have the Witwicky boy but.....-

-What is it bumblebee?-Optimus was confused and frowned at the through the com link

-there is a femme on me and.... she has a wrench- Optimus froze

-there is something very familiar at her too-

-Keep an optic on the femme bumblebee - Optimus ordered

-yes sir-

-Bumblebee out-

****************************************************

Good/bad

Tell me

Peace to ma peeps

Comment

Vote

Bye