Part 26

" we're so sorry Louise for not telling you earlier" said officer Jenny " when did you find out" asked Louise " last month" said officer Thomas " did you ever plan on telling me or just kidnapping me" screamed Louise as she slam her hands on the table while she got up and walked towards the living room " Louise wait" screamed officer Jenny as she ran towards her so did officer Thomas and officer Jonny " what is it" said Louise in the lowest voice she could muster after tears began to fall " I'm so sorry Louise for not tell you. we didn't know how to tell you" said officer Jenny Louise turned around and faced everyone " I'm your daughter, i have the rights to know" screamed Louise as she wiped her tears officer Jenny began to cry " Louise please just let us " said officer Thomas before being cut off from Louise " when do we leave " asked Louise " tomorrow" said officer Thomas " what!!" screamed Louise " if you let us " said officer Thomas but was cut off again by Louise " where are we moving too" asked Louise " Japan" said officer Thomas " surprise " said officer Jonny but Louise stay quite and put down her head. Officer Thomas began to explain this to Louise but she blocked him off and began to think " i can't believe we're moving. what am supposed to do with Logan?? he hasn't answer my question, i be he doesn't even like me. if i were to move then i don't have to see him and it doesn't have to be awkward for the both of us" thought Louise as she came back to reality " we understand" said officer Thomas "what!! can you say that again" said Louise as she lift her head up " if you don't want to come and stay here, we understand" said officer Thomas " who's said I'm not going" said Louise officer Jenny ran towards Louise and hugged her, they stayed like that for a few mins then pulled away " i have a lot to pack" said Louise giggling " you're not mad at us" asked officer Thomas and Louise shake her head " I'm mad that the fact you guys didn't tell me but i understand as well that it was hard on you guys. so if anything happen in the future please tell me for we can make a decision as a family" said Louise officer Thomas went up to Louise then hugged her " thank god" mumble officer Thomas making Louise giggling. Officer Thomas pulled away " I'm gonna step out and take a walk" said Louise as she walked towards the door " don't be out to late" said officer Jenny Louise turned to them then smiled " don't worry i have to get packing tonight" said Louise then left. 

......................... TO BE CONTIUNED