Part 11

The next day arrived as Logan woke up and sat up in his bed " i can't believe i lost" said Logan shaking his head when he got a call from Scotty " hey man why are you calling so early in the morning" asked Logan " well good new i have information about Louise" said Scotty Logan jumped out of bed " really you found her" screamed Logan in excitement " god Logan you gonna make me deaf" said Scotty " sorry dude" said Logan " are you free today" asked Scotty Logan looked at the time 8:30am " i have to meet Louise at 11am" thought Logan " well" said Scotty "yea yea I'm free" said Logan. Logan got ready and headed out to meet Scotty back at the cafe where they first meet " hey Logan over here" screamed Scotty waving his hands in the air " hey man" said Logan walking over to him " here's the information i found" said Scotty handing over the piece of paper to Logan " this is it" asked Logan look at the paper front and back " there's basically no information on her only until the age of 10 but i did find her school" said Scotty Logan read the paper " Louise Belcher age: 16 school: Wagstaff High School year: second year" said Logan " yea thats all the information about her i could find" said Scotty " back to square one" thought Logan as he sigh but shake his head slightly " no thank you" said Logan laugh. Over to Louise, " i don't know what to wear" thought Louise going through her closet when she stopped at a her flower dress " nah" said Louise throwing it to the floor but at the end of the day she choice to wear cutoff jeans, white button up shirt, straw fedora and with white vans. Louise looked at the time 10:30am " ay crap I'm gonna be late" said Louise as she ran out the door. Louise ran all the way to Wonder Wharf and looked at the time 11am " made it on time" said Louise breathing heavily, Louise looked around and couldn't see Logan nor find him " where is he" thought Louise sighing as she leaded against the wall next to the entry. 5 mins become 20, 20 mins become 40, 40 mins become an hour Louise was squatting down " I'm guessing his not coming" said Louise as she sighed. Over to Logan, " yea and thats how i became a private investigator" said Scotty nodding his head " wow you went through all that" said Louise " yea and" said Scotty before being cut off by Logan " wait what time is it " asked Logan Scotty looked down at his watch " its 12pm" said Scotty Logan got up fast " what??? we've been talking for closely to 4 hours" said Logan " yea why? don't tell you your late for something" asked Scotty " yea I'm super late" said Logan as he left running to Wonder Wharf " I'm hope she's there" thought Logan. Louise got tired of waiting so she got up and left " i was really forward to this day" said Louise as she sigh moments later Logan made it to Wonder Wharf " where is she" thought Logan looking around the entry of Wonder Wharf " don't tell me she left" said Logan as he look out his phone and looked through his contact " ay right i don't even know her number, wait i don't know anything about her" said Logan as he laughed to himself.

........... TO BE CONTIUNED