Part 20

Louise turned around as she saw Logan run up to her " what did you say " asked Louise " you heard me" said Logan " but i didn't catch everything you see" said Louise smirking "i said I'm going with you" said Logan as he cover his face of embarrassment " thats more like it" said Louise then she grabbed his hand and pulled him along Logan looked down and blushed " she's holding my hand. maybe she doesn't mean it " thought Logan " OMG i took Logan hand my accident but he's not pulling away" said Louise smiling. They walked towards Coaster An " are you really gonna ride" asked Logan as he looked up in disbelief " don't you mean us" asked Louise as she smiled at him when she looked up at Logan who then looked down at her and notice she was giving him the puppy eyes " ugh fine but if i die I'm blaming you" said Logan as he sigh " its fine you're not gonna die " said Louise. They waited in line for half an hour when they finally made it in front " hey Mickey" said Louise giving him a high-five " hey little one, haven't see you around lately" said Mickey " i came like couple of days ago or so" said Louise as the roller coaster came to a complete stop and people were coming out " maybe cause you look without your " said Mickey but was cut off by Louise " Logan look the front is open lets go" said Louise pulling him along but before they walked away Louise gave her bag to Mickey " hold this would you" said Louise tossing him the bag " sure have fun" said Mickey as they walked off " do we have to go up front" asked Logan " yea thats what makes it more fun" said Louise as she pushed Logan inside the cart " go easy would you" asked Logan " yea but if i don't do this then you'll run off" said Louise as she sat next to him " I'm not gonna run, you don't have worry" said Logan as he turned towards Louise who smiled but he thought he was gonna die when they roller coaster started " Logan are you ok" asked Louise " not really but i feel like I'm gonna die" said Logan as he roller coaster got closer to the top " here" said Louise as extended her hand towards him " what is that for" asked Logan " stupid its for you to hold on thats if you want " said Louise pulling away but Logan grabbed her hand " thanks " screamed Logan as the roller coaster went down " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed Logan " Logan open your eyes" screamed Louise but Logan didn't want to. Once the ride was over Louise got out but Logan was in shock " lets go again" said Louise giggling Logan turned to her " are you crazy?? I'm never gonna ride this again" screamed Logan as he got out of the cart " come on lets go you baby" said Louise taking his hand again " i could get used to this" thought Logan and Louise at the same time smiling.

....................TO BE CONITUNED