Part 13

Officer Thomas closed the door behind officer Jonny who was carrying Louise behind his back " what happened to you" asked officer Thomas who was walking behind them " i almost fell and Jonny manage to catch me on time" said Louise as officer Jonny placed her down near the dining table "Jen didn't tell me Jonny was coming" said Louise sitting down as officer Jenny walked out of the kitchen holding the plate then setting it down on the table " let's eat guys" said officer Jenny sitting down. Everyone was eating when officer Thomas couldn't hold it in anymore and just had to ask " so you like someone" asked officer Thomas looking towards Louise who was drinking juice and almost choke on it *cough**cough* " what" said Louise wiping her mouth " omg Louise are you alright" asked officer Jenny and Louise just nodded " I'm fine" said Louise " i heard you were having boys trouble" asked officer Thomas Louise glanced at officer Jenny " me!!! no!!!" said Louise shaking her head " then why did Jenny told me that you were having boys trouble" asked Officer  Thomas Louise once again glanced over at officer Jenny " she must have misheard me" said Louise nodding her head " you have someone you like" asked officer Jonny as Louise looked over officer Jonny who was sitting next to her " no" said Louise shaking her head " i know she's lying" thought officer Jonny but he kept on thinking " it can't be Logan right" thought officer Jonny as he looked over at everyone talking then he decided to call Louise " Louise come" said officer Jonny as Louise lend in " what happened" asked Louise " by any chance do you like Logan" whispered officer Jonny Louise sat right back up and blushed like crazy " Jonny do you know who she likes" asked officer Thomas as he looked at Louise then at officer Jonny " well *ouch*" screamed officer Jonny who was cut off by officer Jenny kicking him under the table " no i don't know" said officer Jonny smiling officer Thomas looked over at officer Jenny who turned and smile at officer Thomas " lets finish eating alright" said officer Jenny nodding her head " fine don't tell me. i'll fine out since or later" said officer Thomas as a bit of his food " i have to stay away from Logan. Thomas can't find out and if he does it'll end one or two ways and they both won't be pretty" thought Louise as she took a bit of food.

..................TO BE CONTINED