9| Electrokinesis

Start from the beginning

"Okay, but why would he care?"

"You idiot, he told me you had some sort of migraine before you left. Also, umm I dunno maybe he likes you and cares about you?" Atticus explained, as I sighed.

"Shit, the migraine," I groaned to myself.

"I'm assuming that's just those weird ass pains your powers give you," Atticus just shrugged, making me nod and sigh again.

"What did you say to him?" I questioned.

"Me? I said you were fine and that the migraines were just a usual thing for you. Said you were resting which was the reason why you didn't come to uni for the past few days," Atticus told me briefly, making me nod in approval. "How did he come to know about your 'migraines?"

"We were ummm messing around and I felt the pain. It wasn't as intense, but I couldn't let it show when I was with him, otherwise he'd get worried-"

"Which obviously he is," Atticus nodded, pursing his lips. "Well I just suggest you go back to teaching at uni once your grams does that voodoo magic to lessen the pains for you until you find your necklace again."

"Yep," I said, popping the 'p'.

"Are you sure he's just a guy you fuck, or more?" Atticus asked, noticing how wrapped up in my thoughts I was. I swallowed thickly, turning to him with expressionless eyes and answered his question honestly.

"Just a guy I fuck, nothing more."

I hadn't seen Harry throughout the whole day today, which made my slightly relieved since I didn't have to worry about explaining my 'migraine' problem to him. My exit that day after giving him that blow job, must've left him utterly confused, and worried, that worried he had actually asked Atticus about me.

Exhaling through my nose, I continued marking the second round of essays I had received today from my students. Halfway through one of them, my head began to throb again. It was always the same, a crushing pain on just one side of my head that came and went in a pattern. My eyes began to water slightly as I scrunched my face up and tried to stop the pain.

It was my powers, every day they grew within me, begging to be released. When one Supreme dies, the powers of that Supreme gets passed onto the next one, automatically. Since 6 Man had killed all the other six Supremes, I now held my own power, along with the powers of six other witches. This pretty much made me the most powerful witch to exist.

My eyes squeezed shut as I reached within me to suppress the pain, which was what the growing energy inside me was giving. Slowly, it began to fade away again, before disappearing completely. A heavy sigh left me lips; I knew the pains were going to get worse. The only thing that controlled them was the necklace with a pendant of the pentagram, which I wore around my neck.

It was charmed and was used to keep the pains at bay and to help me control the growing energy inside of me that tried to dominate me. But it was missing; I couldn't recall where I had left it. I mean; Aunt Sephy could charm another object for me, perhaps a ring instead to replace the necklace. But the necklace was my grandmother's and it meant a great deal to me.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard knocking on the door. My gaze flickered to the side, widening slightly when I saw a familiar face. It was Harry.

"Harry," I greeted him. He walked into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Sage, hey," he nodded back, approaching me with his hands in his pockets. "Haven't seen you in these past few days, you alright?" he immediately asks, his forest green eyes, holding concern.