The Arcobaleno known as the Strongest Seven or simply I Prescelti Sette, The Chosen Seven.

They were the most ancient, dangerous, powerful and strongest demons in the Realm (Tartarus) which humans dubbed as Hell or Netherworld. Fame with their power, skills, and intelligence at everything they did is a killing perfection at their own respected elements and job. Failure isn't an option and never will.

They are the most desire summons and yet, nobody ever successfully did summon them ever since the start of their existence. Simply because of their raw power and darkness that would eventually eat the Summoner's mind mostly (everyone) were far too weak minded for a little corruption that shrouds the Arcobaleno and the victim would surely ended up in the spiral of never-ending madness at a simple contact with them.

So in the end, The Arcobaleno didn't bother to have a contract with any Earthlings as for they were plain weaklings and eyesore that can't handle them with care. They never wish to be chained down or simply be controlled like a slave or a mindless puppet. They have their own will and they truly loved their own freedom not some mindless and soulless doll that puny humans wants to control for their own selfish desire. Plus, no one ever even successfully call them so why bother about it?

Currently, they are having their group gathering, discussing some minor and major events transpired at the Realm and Earth. An establish meeting every once a month to ensure there's no trouble in their personal jobs and world.

Eventually their conversation leads them at summons.

It seems humans trying to dig out more information about them - who is nothing but a myth and legend due to the fact no single soul in the surface have encounter them.

Things started to become interesting.

As soon as those thought crossed their mind. Something unexpected and very interesting occurs which none of them thought will eventually crashing down in their paths.

Someone managed to call them, successfully in their summoning. And before they can respond or get out from their ungraceful stupor the connection was cut off by the mysterious and unexpected summoner.

By cutting abruptly cutting the connection before it become a full blood-pledge summon is an act of disrespect, ignorance, mockery and taunting in their kind.

But to their surprise none of the members were insulted or offended at the brash action. In fact, it added the flames of excitement and curiosity burning brightly in their chest. Awakening the sleeping predator in their veins - The unknown summoner caught their attention and they wanted him. They are not going to let go this rare specimen.

So they did a little research at who successfully called them and unknowingly form a bond between them but it feels like an old and forgotten connection.

It was a boy named 'Sawada Tsunayoshi'.

They must admit the boy has guts at shrugging them off when he doesn't have a single contracts even it's a low class. When his soul screams divine purity despite being exposed in darkness and madness as if he lives there, belongs there.

But...

Whether it's an act of stupidity, whim, boredom or just a plain luck. It won't change the fact the ritual of summoning was a success and they give their mark of approval at their new found master.

So, they waited for the next course of the brunet's action and when they are starting to get tired of waiting for him to call one of them or simply calls everyone in one way - and was just about to barge in the boy's door for their inevitable meeting.

There was it again. The tinkling, fluttery and burning sensation from their chest.

He was calling them out. Willingly.

"It seems like the little sky's calling out for me." Came the haughty yet monotone voice comments with a slight delight and bemusement at his fellow kin obvious displeasure and jealousy. Although it was completely wiped off in the next second as the call echoes in their vein, reminding them - their sky is calling for help. "Well then, see you guys, later~" He ignores the light growls from the others and jumps at the portal, connecting him at his - their sky*.

...

"...It's a pleasure finally meeting you or should I say again, Sawada Tsunayoshi..."

...

To Be Continued...

Author's Note: Wow, I didn't expect you will actually enjoy this fic, Thank you so much for the support!

Although this chapter is like a filler chapter and a cliffhanger, Lol. Anyways, can you guess who is the first Arcobaleno - Tsuna summons albeit willing? ^_^

*Sky - The Sky is dubbed as the successful summoner of the Arcobaleno, A very rare one. Due to its harmonization effect he/she have done at them.

If there is something you would like to know, feel free to ask me about it but please refrain from asking for an update... It's quite discouraging and tiring to see them as you already known my irregular updates and hectic schedules on my profile. I'm not complaining or anything - I merely asking for you guys to tune out a bit from asking this particular comment, question or demand. As an author I like or dislike (suggestion or recommendations) to know what you thought about my writings not when is the next chapter going to be posted. Thank you for understanding!

Suggestion and recommendations are highly welcome! Don't forget to leave a review/comment ~ Till next time fellas~!

Word Count: 1,175

Written: 9/2/2016

Edited: 9/10/2016