Chapter 6 : The End

Ryan's P.O.V. : 

It was Positive , that means I'm pregnant. *sad facepalm* I walked out to see felix. "I-I'm .... I'm ..... I'm pregnant felix." He gasped hugging me. I was still in shock. "wait hang on... how are you... pregnant?" Felix asked. "I'm a transgender but the doctors said I'm not an ordinary transgender because My butt is my female reproduction system but i also have a male reproduction system as well. So yeah......." I say looking down at the floor. "Oh, well I'm so happy !! " Felix says jumping up and down like a crazy person. "I still love you though ok? Don't ever doubt that.... Ever." He says hugging me. I smile and kiss his lips softly. "So what do you think we should call him or her?" Felix asks me as we're cuddling on the couch watching frozen. "I think we should name him Sawyer and If its a girl we should call her Darcy." I say. "Sounds good to me" He says. 

Felix's P.O.V: 

He's Pregnant. I couldn't be any happier. It may be weird but I don't give two shits. He's mine and I'm gonna be a father. *single tear falls just thinking about it* We watch frozen. "Olaf is so cute." Then it came to me. "we can name him olaf!" I say. "Seriously?" ryan says raising an eyebrow. "Yeah seriously." I say back. "Ok." Ryan says shrugging his shoulders. The next 8 and a half months went by in a blur mostly of us getting married and then being happy buying our first flat and the flat was pretty big. It was on its own private beach. Then IT happened. It was just a little after 5:30 in the evening. "Felix!!!" Ryan shouts from the bedroom. "Whats wrong?" I say running to the bedroom to aid ryan. "My water broke!!" He says. "OK! Hang on!!" I pick ryan up carefully but quickly rushing him into my car. I grab a jacket and my keys. I start the car backing out fast. I drive speeding towards the hospital not caring whether I broke all the speed limits on the way or not. Just glad I didn't get pulled over. I rush him into the emergency room. "I need help!!!" I say as nurses rush to get ryan to a room. I follow them as they put him in a room. Doctors rush over and tell him to spread his legs. I go over to ryan holding his hand and reassuring him that everythings gonna be ok. The doctors tell him to push I don't know how many times but. I heard baby crys. Two babie crys. It was a miracle. A boy and a girl. Olaf and Darcy. When its all over the doctors bring olaf and darcy into the hospital room. I'm sitting in a chair next to ryan. "There beautfiul." I say. The doctor hands Darcy to me and Olaf to ryan. Later that evening we got to go home. That was the best day of my life. Years went by we watched our kids grow up as me and ryan grew old together. We got to see our kids get mrried and have kids of their own. And we left a mark in history on youtube. Our job was complete. 

The End.