First Time: Part 2

Pewds P.O.V.:

As Cry Closed the gap between us yet again, i grazed his lips asking for entrance and he allowed as our tongues twirled fighting for dominance. I won of course as we rolled over so that i was on top. I kissed down below his earlobe leaving trails of lovebites on him. I smile. How come i never did this before? hmm... i should tell him i'm gay ..... I sat up . "Hey Ryan , I n-need to tell you something...."

Ryan: "yeah, whats up?" 

Felix: "I-i'm Gay....and I'm in love with you ryan..."

Ryan: "why d-didn't you tell m-me this before? I guess its time for me to tell you something as well felix...."

Felix ; "really"

Ryan nods, " I'm gay too....and your the reason i'm gay"

We just stared into each others eyes for a few moments before our lips collided once again. I groaned as i Lifted my shirt off and ryans shirt off.

I kissed and left lovebites down from the bottom of his earlobe to the bottom of his neck, I then unzipped his pants and slid them off as i did the same with mine.

I blushed lightly noticing that the only thing seperating us were our boxer briefs.

I gently started rubbing the fabric of his boxers near his crotch. 

Ryan: "Oh!", He moaned.

I smiled enjoying this perfect moment. I then lowered his boxer briefs down taking them off , i took mine off. "Are you sure you want to do this, Ryan?"

Ryan: "I've wanted to do this ever since i met you"

And with that i bent down and took his whole length into my mouth jerking his member as i sucked on the tip. Ryan thrusted slowly into pewds mouth going faster, as felix started jerking his member faster and harder. A few moments later, I bent Ryan over on the bed having him on all fours like an animal, i grabbed some lube and made sure my member was nice and slippery before hesitating at ryans entrance. "You ready?" I said .

"yeah..." ryan said allowing his muscles to relax. I slowly entered him as i realized how tight he was, i groaned. "God ryan your so tight!.." . "sorry..." ryan said innocently. Then I started thrusting a little bit faster trying to find his sweet spot, finding it rather quickly i thrusted fast and hard in and out of him like lightning , pumping and jerking his dick while i did so.

Ryans P.O.V.:

I couldn't help but moan loudly as felix thrusted deep into my entrance finding my sweet spot , "I-i-i'm about to come felix!..." I moaned.

Felix: "m-me too!..." He moaned back. 

He jerked my member faster than i ever thought possible as my juices squirted out onto the sheets.

Pewds P.O.V.:

As he came I felt him get really tight as i came inside him filling him with my warm juices.

After, we layed down noticing it was almost midnight, "Ryan?"

Ryan: "yeah felix?"

Felix: "will You be mine?"

Ryan: "I never thought i'd hear you say that...." he said smiling as he kissed me on the lips and my forehead. 

I handed him some paper towels to clean himself off . "want to take a shower? we also might want to take care of the sheets..." 

Ryan: "yeah ok.." 

Once we finished our shower we got ready for bed and i had replaced the old sheets with new ones. "Ryan..."

Ryan: "What?"

Felix: "I love you.."

Ryan: "I love you more..."

Felix: "I love you most" and with that i kissed his forehead and lips as we cuddled and fell asleep within minutes.

 Ok Thanks again! haha Yes this was intended to have sex in it thats why its called first time if you didn't notice. Anyways I wanted thank you All but i can't!! You guys don't save this to your library!!!LIKE WHAT THE DUCK????? DON'T FORGET TO :

VOTE

SAVE TO YOUR LIBRARY SO MORE PEOPLE ARE READING

COMMENT PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

AND LASTLY FOLLOW ME PLEASE! i RECENTLY LOST ONE FOLLOWER :c how sad anyways bai!!