Chapter 1: The Arrival

Pewdies P.O.V. :

It Was Morning when Felix awoke besides Marzia in bed to see her sleeping soundly.

He got up to go to the bathroom as he cleaned up and got ready for the day, then he went down to the kitchen and started breakfast.

As he was finishing up breakfast , marzia walks in with a concerned face ,"Felix I believe we need to talk...," marzia said as felix put the breakfeast on the table near the window. "What's Up?," Felix Asked nervously.

"I believe its time for me to move on," Said marzia. "Move on From what?" , Felix asked even more nervously as he started to feel as if something extremely bad was about to happen. "I'm trying to say that i'm kicking you out, Felix!! You Never pay attention to me unless i'm in one of your stupid videos! Your always on youtube uploading and playing games! I feel like we've grown distant from each other to the point where i-i've had enough, ok?!? So i'm giving you An hour to pack!" , Marzia yelled without even bothering to sit down and eat.

Before Felix could protest he got up and threw the uneaten breakfeast away and put the dishes in the sink as he went to "their " bedroom to pack all his clothes. When he finished he took a large bag and put all his electronics, recording equipment , etc. into the bag as he did so he stopped after to skype cry before he had to leave in twenty minutes.

Cry's P.O.V:

I was in My living room when i got a call from Pewd's on skype. I immediately answered not knowing what to expect. As soon the video chat opened i knew felix had been crying a bit by his tear streaked face. What Happened to him? I've never seen him cry this bad before i'm afraid to ask but i guess theres only one way to find out. "Hey Felix, Whats wrong?"

"Marzia Is kicking me out she said its over, I'm guessing she found someone that would actually pay attention to her and not ignore her like i do .... *sniff* ...." Pewds Said.

"Thats bad news pewds but hey would it cheer you up if i let you come live with me?" What a Brilliant idea ryan! Such a genius!

"You'd Really do that for me Ryan?" Pewds says his voice sounding hopeful.

"Of Course! I'll By a plane ticket right now and email it to you and you can print it out! But only if its ok with you...." Damn it ! God why does he have to look so gorgeous when hes hopeful with a tear streaked face? wait...what?!?! STOP RYAN! don't think that your not gay! But maybe i do have feelings for felix more than friends... i have to tell him when he gets here

"Thanks Cry! You know i'm really Looking forward to living with you in florida"

" Me too felix! But hey i should get to buying that ticket its getting late for you probably so i gotta go and do that you get ready ok?" God i can't wait! I'm so excited....What will he do or say when i tell him? I wonder.

"Ok Well i'll see you soon i guess bye!"

And just like that the call ended as i bought the ticket and emailed it to him hoping it would get there fast and he'd arrive at the airport by tomorrow morning.

Pewds P.O.V.

I went to check my email as i saw the ticket was there i printed it out and got my luggage and headed to the door and before i left out the door i turned around and said, "Bai, Bitch!" (sorry not hating on marzia its supposed to bring humor into this piece of work) then i left and called for a cab. As i got to the airport, I started looking for the right gate and i got on the plane as soon as i found it, thanking god that i made just as soon as they said we could get on. I noticed it was getting late almost midnight, as i fell asleep i dreamt of cry and I making out on his couch for some odd reason . I awoke to see that we had arrived in florida. I texted Cry to let him know the plane was landing.

Crys P.O.V.:

I awoke to my phone Buzzing as i found i had 1 new text message.

New Text From Felix:

Hey man, the planes landing mind picking me up ? Thanks :)

I Texted Him back:

Sure I'll be there In 15 minutes meet me at the pick up area

A couple seconds later i got another text from felix:

Gotcha i might call when i'm off the plane but it might be better if you meet me by luggage pick up ;) oh, and do you mind not wearing your mask? Please? at least do it for me or take it off when we get to your place...:/

I texted him back :

Fine I'll take it off when we get to my place...don't ask about the scar though got it? good...:(

And with that i drove to the airport .

When i arrived at the airport i parked and walked to the luggage pick up wearing a Black You Mad Bro? shirt with black levi's and my black converse and a black hollister hoodie, with my mask on preparing myself for the hateful, confused looks from strangers. As i got to the luggage area , I noticed a man Slightly taller than me with sandy blonde hair and green headphones, and blue eyes waiting for his luggage looking rather happy and joyful, I Immediately knew it was him and i walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear, "So, how are you, You sexy beast...?" Hope i didn't sound too weird ...

OK Thanks guys if you liked it and want me to continue i need at least one or two votes and one comment kay, Bai!! i need one read as well! Please:

Vote

Comment

Read

And save to your library so i know you like it so far!!