Lee and Eric change names again

Levi had received his cleaning supplies late in the night, and being who he was, he did the only logical thing, stay up cleaning. He cleaned all hours of the night, and by the time the sun started to rise at six he was in the shower scrubbing away the filth he collected. He was dressed and ready by six forty-five. Once he was back out in the room he looked to the bed Eren was still fast asleep in.

Eren had curled himself up into a little ball of sorts, the blanket pulled up to his shoulder and his face almost completely buried into the pillow. Levi smiled a bit at the sight before he realized what he was doing and turned to the t.v. to watch the news.

He left the volume low so Eren could sleep. By the time it was ten till eight, Levi figured he should wake Eren up. He moved to shake Eren a bit. "Hey, brat...wake up." He spoke a bit louder then normal.

Eren frowned a bit in his sleep and turned to face the other direction. Levi moved to shake him more. Eren eventually woke up. "You could be nicer..." Eren mumbled.

"How did you ever survive waking up for your job?"

"Well I wasn't kept up waiting for cleaning products..." Eren mumbled still.

"Hey...that's an important thing to wait for."

"Mm...sure."

Levi flicked his nose. "I'm assuming we aren't working today...so you might want to shower at least."

"What time is it...?" Eren rubbed his nose a bit.

"It's eight now..."

"Fine, I'll shower..." Eren moved to get up, and go to the dresser pulling out a pair of clean boxers and pants before going to take a shower.

Levi continued to watch the news, and after about thirty minutes Eren walked out of the bathroom shirtless, using the towel to dry his hair. Levi looked to him and tried not to stare.

Eren's sickly sweet caramel skin was enough to make Levi go crazy, his toned torso was emphasized as he stretched. Levi took a deep breath and shook his head a bit. "So are we doing anything today?" Eren asked as he moved back to his bed.

"Not that I'm aware of...we should be receiving our new identities later."

Eren nodded. "Right...does that mean we can do whatever today?"

"It does..."

"Wanna go out? Figure out where we are." Eren asked.

"Why not." Levi said. "I don't have anything to lose...and I can get ahold of Hanji."

"Don't make it sound like I'm so horrible." Eren moved to find a shirt, and Levi shook his head moving to get his shoes.

"You can't tell me what to do." Levi said.

"Watch me." Eren said and Levi turned to look to him, and with that one look, Eren knew he said the wrong thing. "I'm sorry..."

"M'kay..." Levi said and Eren went to put shoes on before the started to try and find a way out of the building. Eren walked close to Levi again, mostly because he didn't want to remember the past all over again but also because he just wanted to.

They eventually found a door and walked out. The two spent a day out and about figuring out the were in still in Manhattan. Levi was able to get ahold of Hanji and fill her in on the situation so she could talk to Erwin.

Eren and Levi were out until about seven, they ate out and headed back. Reiner ran into them. "Hey you two, Boss has your IDs for tomorrow."

Eren nodded and Levi spoke. "Where do we go to get them?"

"The room you two were kept in last night...the one you broke out of." He said and Levi nodded. He leaded Eren to the room.

"Welcome back you two, we were starting to think you left."

"Now we wouldn't be able to do that." Levi said.

Annie looked to Eren. "You seem a little distracted." She said and Eren snapped out of his thought.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something, it won't happen again, Boss." He apologize softly.

"Good, now about ID's, Lee, you're going by Liam, Eric you're going by Ethan." She passed them each a folder. "Here's your background story and your ID's. I expect you to be in the office of the agency tomorrow morning by seven thirty at the latest."

The two nodded.

"I can't wait to see how well you two work out for helping this...organization." Annie said as she dismissed them, and sent them away.