Boss part 2

"Boss?" Levi asked, and Eren continued to look to the woman. By physical standard she didn't seem special in anyway.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Annie said.

"Not at all I just didn't expect that to be so easy." Levi shrugged.

"It was kinda easy..." Eren agreed.

"Listen, you two have been accepted, but it doesn't mean your off the hook. We will have you under close inspection, after all, how do we know you aren't lying to us?" Annie said.

"Why would anyone lie about getting fired to join a gang?" Eren asked bluntly, it was a little terrifying how easily he could lie.

"They would lie to join the-you know what, I'm not having this conversation right now. Reiner will lead you two to the living quarters." She lifted a hand as if suggesting a dismissal. Reiner moved to the boys and motioned them to follow. Eren looked to Levi, and Levi shrugged a bit before he started to follow. Eren trailed closely behind Levi, not letting him get more then five steps ahead.

"You two are going to have to share a room," Reiner said as the came up upon a hallway of doors. "The rooms are kinda set up like a motel, two beds, a t.v., and a private shower."

"Why are we sharing a room?" Levi asked.

"Oh come on Lee, you don't mind it." Eren joked, which got him an elbow to the stomach.

"You two said you worked together, right?" Reiner asked.

"We did." Levi said.

"Well then the kids got a point, you shouldn't mind." Reiner said as he stopped by room number 10-B.

"How long we've worked together has nothing to do with my tolerance for him."

"Lee, don't be so harsh." Eren pouted.

Levi rolled his eyes and Reiner looked a little confused. "Okay, whatever," he opened the door and handed Levi a key. "Home sweet home, boss will have a plan for you two in the morning, if not 'morrow night she'll give it to you." He said and the boys nodded. Both of them walked in.

The first thing out of Levi's mouth, "Is there anyway I can get cleaning supplies?" He looked to Reiner, who in turn looked more confused.

"Uh yea...probably..."

"Lee here has a bit of an OCD problem." Eren wrapped his arm around Levi's shoulders.

"I'll talk to someone I guess..." Reiner said and bid goodbye before leaving the room, Levi shrugged Eren off.

"Have you reported to Hanji at all before this?" Levi spoke quietly.

"I talked to her yesterday...told her about everything." Eren said and Levi nodded.

"Good...I need to find a way to get a hold of her and update everything...tomorrow it seems like we are going to have to be rehired..."

"I was barely hired the first time." Eren sighed and Levi face palmed.

"Eren..."

"What?"

"It's not going to be real...Annie will either be given fake identities and be put in the system or we will call and have them hire us...or at least one of us..." Levi explained.

"Oh...that makes more sense." Eren chuckled to himself and rubbed the back of his neck.

Levi nodded and moved away from Eren to look around the room. He opened the closet to look for any sign of cleanliness, but creepily discovered clothes in his size and what he assumed to be Eren's was next to them.

"They've been shopping for us..."

"Huh?" Eren looked to him, it was clear he wasn't paying to much attention.

"I said they've been shopping for us." Levi turned to face him.

"Cause that's not weird at all..."