Six

Six
• • •

I have followed my instinct and come to a small hamlet of the name Garcia. Many of the folks here have been turning to Yehovah recently. Here I am at the top of the village tower, watching and studying the flock of mankind below.

I feel the wild throbbing of my gut almost bursting open from my insides like a supernova. Throughout the journey, this throbbing had been getting increasingly wild with each and every second I get closer to this hamlet.

The blackness of the night has shrouded the entire area save for the meek glimmer of candle lights seeping from house windows supplemented by the relatively brighter glow of guardian angels' halo. Some of them has taken the form of man to associate with them but we, who are not matter, can see the ethereal glow whether in human form or either in their devoid, invisible form.

There are several reasons for why they have taken the human form. Mostly, when the human to which an angel is assigned to look after needs more than just conscientious guidance but physical assistance too, angels take the form and associate with man. But the entire human race have no idea about this.

My eyes taking in the mass of mankind, I feel my urge to defile and destruct the entire race grows more passionate. But I am aware of Lucifer's advice to follow my emotion less.

He always emphasizes on my emotions.

So I take my time and my gaze takes in the vast span of habitated land. The wild throbbing inside my gut has not relented since I left the Tower of Hades. It has only gotten wilder and more challenging, disrupting any of my attempts to composure. I continue to survey the alleys nevertheless and to my absolute surprise, I spot a guardian-less man. Alone in this sinful world.

Why on Earth is he alone?!

Yehovah and the arch angels have assigned an angel each to every individual, haven't they? Then why is this particular man all alone with no haloed creature by his side?

Did Yehovah forget him too just as he forgot me?

Or could it be that he is righteous enough to not need assistance?

If so, he is my challenge.
I will defile him.

Righteousness. Innocence. Righteousness. Innocence.

These words keep echoing hollowly in my mind and my sadism take heights.

I stood up calmly, trying to curtail my excitement but I couldn't hold it back for long.

I slapped my thigh and exclaimed in sinister delight, "Oh dear, Michael! Wherefore art thou!! This lone lamb is soon to perish by my hands!!"

I look up to heaven and laugh out loud from the tower with darkness glorifying my presence.

Guardian angels are for individuals but arch angels are for everyone. And where is Michael, Gabriel, Raphael when this man needs them? Surely, Yehovah's army is incompetent.

As I watch him from the rooftop, numerous thoughts run through my mind creating havoc. I think of his riches and envy him. Despite power and strength that keeps the dark legions cowering in my presence and under my gaze, I know that my prey is far richer than I, the Commander-in-chief of Hades, that I know. For even if he fall, he has the Saviour to lift him up to his feet; all the more, another reason for me to finish him.

"Keep your eyes keen on this lonely man, Qol. He is finished," I say in calm evilness without breaking my eyes from the lonely man as a smirk grow upon my lips.

• • •

Well... An update after long. Life and college happened. Thank you so much for continuing to read this story even after a long time 😊

Anyway, How do you find the story so far?

Why do you think is the lonely man without a guardian angel?

If you like the story please comment and vote and make me grin like crazy :)

Love and kisses,
Hermyne

Keep reading!!!