Holding Onto You

A/n: Terrible turn of events~! These next two chapters are in lil' old Morty's pov!!
--------------------------------------

     I lay on my bed on Skype with Jessica, casually talking, that is until I hear glass shattering and a loud thud. I jolt from my bed, quickly going to where the noise came from. Seeing small pieces of glass under the bathroom door, I open it.

     "Rick?!!" I holler watching him collapse to the glass covered tile floor. I drop down beside him, not seeing the cause until I grab his hand. He fucking cut! I yank him up, waking him up slightly. He grabbed onto the counter and glared at me. He wasn't all there. "What the hell, Rick?!" I look up at him, tears dripping down my face. "G-Get out of my face, you little bitch." He slurs, shoving me.

     "Y-Y-You--!!"

   Suddenly, Ricks warm lips were pressed against mine. I'm guessing in attempts to shut me up. It's worked. He barely pulls away and looks down. "Please...don't start to hate me." His eyes filled with tears. "I don't want you to hate me! I-I'm not pretending!!" He shouted, shaking his head and backing away.

    Just then, I knew what he was talking about. "I-I....I thought you went to sleep and...I was over reacting.." He shook his head. "You weren't!" He argued, pulling me into a tight hug. "M-Morty, I love you so much...don't think otherwise." I nod and hug back.

----------------------------------

A/N: Short chapter, huh? Cute though, I must say. I'm leaving my kik here in case you ever want to chat!!

Kik: sexy.cielois