I let out a deep breath. All my rational thoughts flew out the window when it came to Olivia. It was since that day I saw her in the snow. She literally was a snow angel. "Fine, you have my word."

"You know that everyone believes that as vampires we are damned and that there is no such a thing as heaven for us because of our dark sins?" he asked in a weary voice.

I nodded, knowing all of this.

"Now, many might say that Olivia being with you is a crime against humanity. She is literally the purest, kindest soul there is and yet she belongs to a vampire."

I opened my mouth to protest what he said, but he and Antoine held up their hands at the same time.

"Look, no one else can really see her like we do," Antoine said. "She is safe because no one really sees past her beauty, but we all know that she belongs to you. Or else, you or someone else in this household would have killed her before she turned eighteen. Whether she realizes it or not, since the day her parents dies, she was thrust into vampire care. She is meant to be here, with you Alex. And you need to show her that. You need to prove to her that with you is where she is meant to be."

"I know how that tales go about the Queen Rose Bush, Alex," Vasya spoke up. "But there is a possibility that Olivia may not truly be the Queen of our race, but you can always make her the Queen. That is up to you, of course, but everyone knows that you two belong together. There is a reason that you haven't let her out of your sight and there is a reason why you have started using willing donors for the last six years and two of which where you have stopped bringing and using female donors. Subconsciously, you have made her your queen."

I tried to process what he said, but I was too busy craving more brandy. I poured myself a full glass and sat down. "So you are trying to say that although through Livvy the roses started growing again, it might be because the queen is truly near and not because she may be the queen?" I asked trying to piece what he said.

They nodded together.

"So basically, she is just the gardener and not my queen?" I asked again, trying to get it in a clear analogy.

"Yeah, basically. She just might be the one with the green thumb and not the one with the blue blood," Antoine said heart broken.

I looked at him puzzled. "Do you like her?" I asked in a cold tone. My blood just went cold at the thought of him even liking her.

"N-no," he stumbled. "Yes, she could be a friend, or a little sister, but I don't like her that way," he said quickly.

I snorted. Sure, of course he doesn't like her.  That might be possible if he were gay, which he isn't. He was perfectly capable of wooing her and getting her to fall for him. "Tell that to someone who will believe you," I said snappily.

"You need to relax," Vasya chuckled.

I turned to him with a full glare on my face. "What?"

Vasya chuckled again. "You are practically a brother to us, why on earth would either of us chase your girl?"

I rolled my eyes. "Are you oblivious to her beauty?" I asked in a bored tone.

They both crossed their arms over their chests and stared at me with a dull look. "Obviously not," Antoine answered.

"That's my point!" I yelled and flipped over the nearest chair. "If you aren't oblivious to her beauty what stops you from convincing her to be with you?"

Vasya made a strangled sound and I looked at him. He was slowly stepping away from me, his face a mask of disgust. "We are you best friends and this is what you think of us?" he asked in a soft voice.