Bigbang Reaction when you got misscarriage

G-DRAGON

"Be strong my love." Jiyong kissed your hand.

"I am okay." You said calmly and Jiyong started to tear up. A few seconds later he cried continously and started to blame himself for not taking a good care of you.

TOP

"I am sorry jagi, I am a bad husband, a bad daddy." You are sleeping and he kisses your cheek.

You awake a little and you saw Seunghyun in the dark. He moved to the balcony and drank a few bottle of wine.

"Tabi, you are so bad." You cried silently.

TAEYANG

Taeyang just sit and stare at the wall blankly. He can't even think anything.
You both stay in silence untill Taeyang suddenly hug you and muttered an apologize.

DAESUNG

"You must eat healthy food to get recovered as soon as possible. And then, you can get pregnant again." Said Daesung while bringing you a breakfast on bed. You stared at Daesung blankly.

"Jagi, please dont do this to me." pleaded Daesung but you just stay silent.

Daesung finally went out and cried.

SEUNGRI

"What kind of woman you are, who cannot take care of your own baby?!" Seungri got really mad. He even raised his voice.

You cried unstoppedly. Seungri got frustrated and went out for a party.

The next morning, he leave a sorry note for you on the fridge.