Chapter 8

There are times when sometimes I wish I had an off switch or maybe a just a pause button would be great. I am currently laying on the the grass and its fucking itchy on my back may I add. There may be or may not be a cranky alpha glaring holes into my head. Geez someone needs to get laid. Let's just say the whole "I'm gonna kick you in the balls because you pissed me off " whole fiasco didn't turn out so great for me personally. If there is grass stains on my jeans, I swear Ryder will have to start drawing on his eyebrows.

"Ace, you need to understand that you are my mate and I will not be apart from you. This is your home now, with me, I've been waiting so long for you I can't lose you now. I wil.."

My loud yawn stops him mid sentence, gasps of shock echo the surrounding area. A low growl snaps my attention back to the cream worthy cranky pants alpha, is it wrong to be slightly turned on by that growl? Mmm yes, he can growl anytime he wants, I'm not complaining. But my panties may need changing. Woops.

"Get up" he rumbles deep from his chest.

Huh? Rude.

"So is this how you treat women? Throw them on the ground, bark orders at them and expect them to obey your every command? I don't think so little puppy, at this rate the ONLY big, impressive thing about you is your coc...k wait no, EGO. I have dildo that can treat me better than you can"

And with that, I walk off to find a kitchen wherever the fuck that may be because I am definitely a little hangry.

No way can he think he can get away with talking to me that way, respect is earned. He'll get the respect of an Alpha when I think he earned it. So little Rydy poo better get learning, asshole.