Chapter 3

Jacob (Coby) in picture above^

The 'famous' Black Blood Alpha Pack that seems to be in every fucking sentence is the dominant pack of Australia. Kind of like parliament, ironic because it's located in ACT Canberra. The Australian Capital.

All packs answer to Black Blood, we have to submit monthly reports and all this other shit to ensure not only peace within the packs but also to keep those assheads the most powerful pack in the country. Black Blood don't play nice to people who question them, let's just say 'off with your head' is not a joke but a reality of punishment. If you're not scared of this pack then your obviously the fucking leader of The Avengers.

It's been a week since Coby came home, six months since The Avengers Age of Ultron was released, two years since I had more then four hours of sleep in a night and two years since I lost the ones I loved. The whole 'mate problem' has died down luckily as I've made it my life's mission to avoid Asher and Rodney.

I don't hate mates, just idea of me falling for someone is what I despise yet... Crave. The whole concept of instantly falling in love and sharing every detail about every hair on my body makes me want to pry my own fingernails off.

"Uh, Ace sir, no sorry I mean ma'am, sir-" a young warrior stutters with a red face without looking into my eyes, disrupting my thoughts.

"What do you need?" I sigh aggravated.

"Alpha Asher requires you to pick up postal stamps and documents from town," he states in a loud shaky voice.

"Why doesn't he fucking do it himself, I'm a pack warrior. Not his personal slave!" I yell with anger clouding my thoughts. I turn to the boy, only to see him taken back by my sudden outburst.

"Beta Jacob said you could take his bike?" He mumbles with uncertainty while rubbing the back of his neck. I smirk, FUCK YESS! The boy's eyes widen shocked by my change of mood.

"Tell the asshole I'll be back in a few hours," I yell over my shoulder as I make my way to the garage.
-------------
The autumn wind caresses my golden brown locks as I lean against Jacob's bike scrolling through Facebook as I wait for the post office to open, this is a small town dominantly homed to caravan parks and holiday beach houses. It's a cute town with its old, worn heritage buildings built during British settlement. They paint character over the boringness of the town.

The pack orders supplies from the next town over as this one is too small to feed two hundred hormonal werewolves. I like to come here to escape from the pack, no one looks at me like they know my whole life story. Probably because hardly any of them speak a lick of English. When I'm here, I feel almost... Human, normal.

Small yellow flowers dance in the breeze as the smell of the salty waves leaves you inhaling deeply. Warm orange leafs litter the green grass over looking the golden sand, homed to forgotten sand castles and green sea weed. This what I miss... Innocence of the world. The ability to look at headstones thinking the resident has gone to live in a fluffy castle made of clouds and eats pink fairy floss all day while drinking tim tam straws.

I miss being without a care while watching sponge bob with my brother.

---------
Jacobs POV

"Are you sure this is your greatest master plan?" I question my brother as I pace around his large office. He shrugs his shoulders as he lounges himself in his forest green, plush chair with his legs resting on his grand Jarrah desk.

"This could turn out horribly, you realise this, right?! We're going to die. Everyone is literally going to die, I can't believe I agreed to help you" I pant as I slouch onto the brown leather couch in the corner of the room, squeezing my temples.

"Well, it's too late to back out now, isn't it?" He questions with a raised eyebrow.

I nod as I look down at my feet. My brother took the position of alpha at the age of seventeen when my father retired due to sickness. He is now traveling the globe with my mother. My brother and I have always been close so he made me his Beta when I was sixteen. 

Only just after Asher took his place as Alpha we were patrolling the border when we came across a broken sixteen year old Ace. She was dripping in blood with a large gash on her hipbone. She was broken in more ways then one, still is. My brother and I vowed to protect her with our lives from that day on. She became like a sister to us, we became very protective of her we never wanted to see blood ever drop onto her golden tanned skin ever again.

In a way she brought my brother and I closer together and made us a stronger pack. We'd do anything to make her happy again. To bring back Jessica Summers.

Even if that means getting our balls shoved down our throats.
------------
Ace's POV

I ride the bike back to the pack territory loving the way the wind massages my skin. Asher has always offered to buy me my own bike but I refuse to get one until I can afford my own. With being the Head Pack Warrior I get paid just like other pack members who work as cooks, cleaners or pack members who work in surrounding towns.

I pass through the boarder giving the Warriors a small nod as I pass. I notice a few extra cars lining up the driveway, maybe there's a pack meeting . I take off my helmet and hang it on the handle bars of the bike. I walk up to the steps with a handful of post stamps, envelopes and documents. Suddenly the door is ripped open. I stare shocked at unfamiliar blue eyes before my face hardens.

"You must be the Head a Pack Warrior, we've been expecting you," he laughs with a evil laugh while tapping his fingers together.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ground out through my teeth before dropping the papers and punching him square in the nose.