So...

So, September 8 is my birthday... and here I am... stuck in my bedroom because I'm having high fever since yesterday. I don't know what happened to me... I just got cold, really cold, I'm literally shaking, my head aches so much, and my body temperature were high and my joints were also aching. I think I'm having flu.

I'm supposed to be having so much fun since it's my birthday but I can't function well enough. Since I'm all alone in my room and cuddling with all my pillows were the best things that I could do for now. I'm sorry to say that I can't write a whole chapter for now. Maybe tomorrow if I feel much better.

I already told you it's my birthday and I'm sick as hell, can any of you give me the best gift by recommending my books? If it's not too much to ask. Lol. I don't know what else to do and I will really appreciate if you did so.

Please tagged me so I will know if you recommend my books. I may not be the best writer but I want to share my stories to a lot of people. Thank you so much for reading my works and making me feel super special.

Please do recommend the stories that you loved in this book and for the entirety of this compilation book, so I could have more inspiration and drive to write.

Just a friendly reminder, if you haven't read "Blind Date pt.1" because it's a private chapter please tell me so I can send you a private message for it.

Also, please read and support my Camren Mini Series Book 2... it doesn't include smut but hey I think you will also like the stories that I wrote in there.

Again, I love each and every one of you. I may be blunt at speaking my mind but when I say I care about all of you; it's the truth.

Love lots...

Chocobump.