Chapter Seven: Only You Part I

You and Killian ended back into the Enchanted forest, with a loud thud you both landed onto the floor, you lifted your head up and saw Killian lying there. You crawled towards him, "Killian are you okay?" Killian moved his head and furrowed his eyebrows to face you, "I'm alright love" he said and smiled. You got up from the floor and helped him up. You both walked to a log to sit down. He looked at you and then at your wounded shoulder, "Did Peter get you?" he asked . You looked at your shoulder and then to Killian,  "It really isn't anything" you said smiling at him. Killian moved closer to you, "May I have a look?" he asked, he reached for your sleeve until you pushed his hand away. "Killian, don't worry about me, I told you it wasn't anything." Killian sighed and smiled, "You're honestly so stubborn, you know that?" you looked at him and grinned, "But not as stubborn as you" you said playfully hitting him on the shoulder. "AH!," he said rubbing it, "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry Killian", he chuckled weakly, "It's alright love." 

It was silent for a moment until you spoke, "Killian, Peter told me Milah traded you in for her own escape off the island?" Killian looked down and he sighed, "I can't remember anything really, all I remember is that she took off and next thing I knew, I woke up in that cage." You furrowed your eyebrows and placed your hand on his shoulder. "I was so blind and you warned me, but I didn't listen" Killian closed his eyes and pinched in between his eyebrows, your hand traveled down to his back and you began to rub it, "Killian, it happens you were blinded by love, Milah did a terrible thing and she's going to pay, and I"m going to make sure of that." Killian looked up at you and furrowed his eyebrows, "And how do you supposed we're going to find her?" he asked.  You took a deep breath in, "I know someone who can help." 

You stood up from the log and shouted out, "Rump...." but before you could you felt Killians hand over your mouth, "Are you bloody insane?" he said, you turned around to face him, "He's the only one that can help us, I seen what he could do! Killian trust me, whatever price it is I have to pay, I will do it." Killian stared at you with sadness in your eyes, "I can't let you do this, the Jolly Roger is just a ship, but you...there's only one." He placed his hand on your cheek "I can't lose my first mate."  You both stared into each others eyes, and then your eyebrows began to furrow, you grabbed your shoulder and clenched it tightly, the pain was unbearable, you landed to your knees, and you could feel a stinging sensation in your shoulder, as if someone was pricking it with a thousand knives.  You screamed in pain, "Y/N!" Killian shouted, you were laying on the floor still clenching your shoulder, Killian kneeled onto the floor and lifted up your sleeve,"He poisoned you!" Killian said, you were still shouting from the pain. "No, no, no, no, this can't be happening" Killian cried out.  

The poison was spreading, and it was getting worse by the minute. Killian laid your head down onto his lap "I'm going to save you okay? you're going to be fine" he said, and shouted out "RUMPELSTILTSKIN, YOU BLOODY CROCODILE COME OUT!", your hearing was faint, everything around you sounded like mumbling, your vision began to blur and the last thing you saw was a cloud of smoke appearing in front of you, and everything faded to black. 

KILLIANS POV:

"Y/N!" I shouted as she was laying on the floor clenching her shoulders, her screams were loud, and I felt as if I had no control over anything at this point, I kneeled down and I lifted her sleeve up I could see the wound on her shoulder starting to get worse, the poison looked like branches from a tree, they were spreading all down her arm, "He poisoned you!" I cried out. I did not want anything to happen to her, I was not ready for her to die, this couldn't be happening to me, I had lost everything, and I was not about to lose her. I laid her head down onto my lap, I knew what i had to do, and it was something I didn't want to do. 

I yelled out the Crocodiles name "RUMPELSTILTSKIN! YOU BLOODY CROCODILE COME OUT!" and there he appeared right in front of us. Y/N closed her eyes, and I could feel tears down my face, I was losing her, "AH! well if it isn't the pirate" Rumpel said as he walked around smirking at me. "Is it just me, or do you tend to lose everyone around you?" Rumpel smirked at me, and looked at y/n . I clenched my fist and tightened my jaw, "I need your help, I will do whatever you want, I just want her healed." Rumpel leaned against a tree and raised his eyebrow at me, "Very well then, but I require something rare" he said. "What is it that you want crocodile?". I looked at Rumpel angrily, then he spoke.  "I wan't your ship" he said raising his eyebrow and smirking. I had no choice, "Deal" I said as I shook hands with him.  He kneeled down and waved his hand over her, and the poison was gone, she woke up and looked into my eyes, suddenly I felt my heart flutter. I knew then that she was the one my heart had desired.