chapter five: Robin Hood part II

A/N: the reason why I actually made it in two parts cause I wasn't sure it was gonna fit
I hope you are all enjoying my story so far.

You stopped to catch your breath, and when you looked up you were in front of a small cottage, you turned to look to see if anyone was behind you and you walked up to the door and knocked.  You heard the door unlocking and to your surprise it was Robin.   "y/n? how did you find me?" he asked.  "I didn't I just....I need to come inside please" you asked.  Robin opened the door and let you in.  He locked the door as soon as you entered.  You had your back facing him until he spoke, "Is everything okay?" you asked.  "No...I don't think it is".  you turned to face him, tears flowing down your face.  

"What's wrong?" he asked with a worried expression on his face, you ran into his arms and hugged him, you cried into his shoulder, and he rubbed your back gently, "Tell me what happened" he asked.  You let him go, and wiped your eyes, "I feel so horrible, I fell in love with someone along my journey, we were closer than ever, but when we got here....he fell in love with someone else." you sat down at Robins table and buried your face into your hands. Robin sat across from you, "My dear, I'm so sorry" he paused for a second "but, you can't help who people fall in love with, it's part of life and sometimes things always fall into place. Maybe it's not meant to be now, but it doesn't mean you have to lose hope, cause you never know what could happen in the future."

You looked at Robin, "There will be no future, he's in love with that woman, and shes an aweful person I don't see how he hasn't seen it yet!", Robin grabbed one of your hands, "Sometimes, it takes people longer to realize what they have lost" he said.  You then reached into your pocket and took out the small bottle of potion that was given to you by Rumple.  You held it up and showed Robin, "You see this?" , he crunched his eyebrows, "What is that?" he asked, "This right here, was given to me by Rumple himself, he told me that if I drank this I would forget about ever loving Killian, that I'd forget who he was, and all my pain....would go away". Robin quickly reached for the bottle and you moved it away from him, "Y/n what you're doing is a mistake!, you can't drink that potion! if you do who knows what bad will come out of it, not to just you but to others, Y/n all magic comes with a price." you shook your head at Robin, "RIght now, I don't care what kind of price I have to pay, I just want this pain to go away" you opened the potion bottle and Robin slapped it out of your hands.  You saw the potion bottle fall onto the ground and the bottle shattered into pieces. You got onto your knees picking up the pieces of glass, "Why would you do that?" you asked him as you felt tears flowing down your face.  Robin kneeled next to you, "Because, you do not need to take that potion, Love hurts, trust me I know, but one day that pain is going to go away and eventually it will get smaller and smaller each day and it will help you become a better person".  Robin took your hands into his and smiled, "You can stay here with me, until you feel ready to go" . You smiled back at Robin, "You would do that for me?" you asked. Robin helped you up from the floor, "I would".