chapter five: Robin Hood Part I

You shook Robins hand, "It's nice to meet you Robin, I'm (y/n)". He smiled, "Well that's such a lovely name indeed, but I'm headed to the Tavern, would you care to join me for a drink". You smiled at him and nodded your head, he was a handsome man, he had dark blonde hair, and blue eyes like the ocean. He wore a white tunic and over it covered a brownish vest, with a quiver attached to his back and bow. You both headed inside the tavern, as soon as you walked in you saw Milah sitting on Killian's lap, the way that they touched each other, the way that he smiled every time she had kissed him, you saw how deeply in love Killian was with her, you saw how happy he was with Milah, and knowing the things Milah did to make him turn against you, broke your heart, no matter what you did or said to him, Killian never believed you.

FLASHBACK: You remembered a time you were going to talk to Killian, the door was open to his cabin, and before you entered you overheard him and Milah talking "She's just using you Killian, I over heard her talking to that sailor of yours, about how she was going to steal your ship while you were gone, all she did was try to become close to you just so that she can have everything you worked hard for to get", Killian rubbed his face with his hand and sighed. You bursted into the cabin, "KILLIAN, WHAT SHE TOLD YOU, SHES LYING!". Killian stood up with anger on his face, "I want you off this ship right this instant, I don't want you here anymore, I trusted you", "Killian, please! she's lying to you!". You could see the smirk on Milahs face, your eyebrows furrowed together. "Leave now " Killian said. "But Killian?". Then Milah spoke, You heard him..leave". Killian turned his back to you. "I can't believe you'd believe her over me" you said and you left the ship.

PRESENT:

The smile faded away from your face as you recalled this memory, you saw these two together, the pain you had felt every time you saw them shot through you. You felt as if you couldn't breathe, like your heart stopped and you couldn't revive it. You grabbed your chest, and a slight gasp escaped from your mouth. "Is there something wrong" Robin placed his hand on your back, "Yes, sorry, I'm fine really, could you get us some drinks please." You asked. Robin nodded, and walked away. You looked up at Killian, who happened to notice you. You saw his eyebrows furrow. He got up and headed towards you, "Y/n? ". "What do you want?" you said as you straightened up your body. "I just wanted to see if you were alright." Killian said putting his hand on your shoulder, you quickly moved your shoulder so that his hand fell off of it, you stared at him in anger "I'm Fine Killian!" you said and you walked off heading to the other end of the taven sitting at a small table in the corner.

Robin returned with two mugs in his hand, he handed you yours and he sat down across from you. "So, what happened back there? are you feeling a little better?", he said, you nodded, "Yeah, I just saw something, I didn't want to see" you said, and you took a sip from your mug. "Well if you don't mind me asking, what was it that you saw?", you took another sip from your mug, "I'd rather not talk about it right now, instead lets talk about you" you said smiling at Robin. You both spent all night in the tavern drinking, laughing and getting to know each other, Robin seemed like a good person, he was kind, sweet and such a gentleman. It was getting late, "Wow, we spent all day in here, I didn't even realize it was dark out" he said looking out through the window. You looked out through the window, "OH! it is dark!" you said laughing. "Indeed, but I better go....my son is probably waiting for me at home" . He got up and you got up after, you both left the tavern and stood out in front of it. "Well it was a pleasure to meet you (y/n)" robin said as he took your hand in his and placed a gentle kiss on it. You blushed a little, and smiled "It was a pleasure to meet you as well Robin, have a goodnight, get to your son safely" Robin waved goodbye and you watched him as until he was gone from your sight.

You turned around and saw Killian standing outside of the tavern, "Who was that?" he asked curiously, " A friend!" you said and turned to face the other way walking into the enchanted forest, as soon as you did, you heard footsteps behind you, "Y/N! where are you going!?", Killian said as he still kept following behind you. "Away from you!" as soon as you were deep into the forest, Killian caught up with you and grabbed you by the wrist, "Let me go!" you said as you punched him on the chest, "Listen, I'm just trying to apologize for the way I acted towards you" he said, you looked into his blue eyes, oh how you loved those eyes, the way that they sparkled, the way that you always felt so weak when you looked into them. Your eyes began to water, "Killian" you squeezed your eyes shut, "No!" you said as you shoved Killian away . You turned your back to him, and continued walking deeper into the forest, "What has gotten into you?", you stopped and turned to face him, "You really want to know what has gotten into me Killian? It's so obvious I'm surprised you haven't seen right through me, I'm in love with you Killian. From the very moment I laid eyes upon you I felt it in my heart that you were the man I was destined to be with, but it's too late now, you love Milah and not me!" Killian stared at you with a heart breaking look on his face, he began to speak "Listen....I.." but right then you cut him off "and what's worse is Milah, isn't who you think she is, she turned you against me! and it upsets me that YOU! out of all people believe her? how could you do that to me, your own best friend Killian?" Killian scoffed, "That's enough! Milah hasn't done anything wrong, Milah isn't a liar so I suggest you back off Y/n!" You shook your head and looked at Killian with disgust "You're a fool Killian Jones, I thought I knew you better than that, but I was wrong, this friendship is over" you said, Killian looked at you with anger, but he had sadness in his eyes. Knowing that you were no longer going to have Killian in your life pained you, you felt your tears building up inside of you, and you started running off deeper into the forest, you kept looking back as you ran, until you could no longer see the pirate anymore.

AUTHOR MESSAGE: Yeah I made it two parts, just to tease you all ;)

The Pirate I Fell In Love With.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें