Chapter six: Neverland part II

A/N: I honestly don't know where I was going with these last two chapters they're a bit different from the show but hey it's a fanfiction, but I hope you are enjoying these.

Peter stood there smirking as he swung Killian's hook around. "You thought I wouldn't noticed any one new on MY island?" he said as he laughed at you, "Now, I'm going to be nice and make you a deal, leave the pirate and I'll let you and your dear friend leave." You tightened your jaw, "Never! I will not let you have Killian, and you will not destroy the Enchanted Forest, I will stop you". Peter chuckled, "you think, you can stop me? you don't have the power to stop me, you can't save your friend, and you can not save your little forest." "JUST GO! leave me here" Killian shouted. "You looked at the corner of your eye and spoke, "Tinker bell, take Killian away from here, and If I don't return I want you to get Killian home! I'm sorry Killian, but I have to do this" you turned around and looked at Killian, "I love you" you told him as you felt your tears falling down your face one by one.

He looked at you, and you could feel his sadness, "TINKER BELL GO!" you told her, and she took Killian out of sight. You drew out your sword, "I will kill you Peter!" you said, he just laughed at you, and began to speak "What really saddens me, is that you'd waste your life for that pirate, when he didn't even listen to you about that lover of his, what was her name? oh right Milah" you knitted your eyebrows together tightening your jaw as he spoke. "See, Milah was the one who gave me Killian, she traded him in, in exchange for me to let her leave Neverland. She betrayed him, and after all this time he thought it was you who was the one betraying him, I still don't under stand how you could care for someone like him."

You then drew out your sword holding onto it tightly, "I love Killian, and I'd do anything for him" you said as you pointed your sword to Peter. Peter just laughed again, "Well then you're a silly girl aren't you", you charged at him and as soon as you did he had vanished. "It won't be easy to defeat me!" he said, as he chuckled. You heard the echo of his chuckle and you quickly looked in all directions, "COME OUT YOU COWARD, FIGHT ME!" you shouted. As soon as you said that, you had turned around and saw Peter holding up a sword. Peter flew towards you and you ducked, "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT PETER PAN?" you shouted out. Peter looked at you angrily and clenched his jaw. He flew towards you once more cutting your shoulder, you grabbed your shoulder as you felt the stinging pain from his blade, and you fell to the ground, you grunted and laughed "That's it Peter? and here I thought you were the most dangerous boy alive!." you spat at him.

Peter growled in anger, "That was just a warm up" he said. He walked to you as you were on the floor and he smirked raising his blade up into the air, "Any last words?" he said. As soon as you began to speak a cloud of smoke appeared behind Peter, there was a stunned look on his face, he clenched his chest and fell to his knees, you looked up and saw Rumpelstiltskin standing there with Peters heart in his hand, Peter fell on his back and his eyes widened as he saw Rumpel standing above him, "Rumpel what are you doing?" Rumpel smirked at Peter, "I told you I'd come back.....Papa", You were shocked, Peter? Rumpels dad? you thought to yourself. "No Rumpel don't do this, we can work together! Rule this place together!" Rumpel just smiled and stood over Peter, "I don't think so, dear old dad." Rumpel grinned and crushed Peters heart into his hand. Peter clutched his chest and tightened his jaw, as the ashes fell, Peter was not a young boy but an older looking man. He was lying there, lifeless. You furrowed your eyebrows still looking at the man as you got up from the floor.

You couldn't believe what you had just seen, you were quickly startled by the call of your name, Tinker bell came out from behind the trees "He's dead?" she said, you turned around to where Rumpel was standing but he was gone. "I think so" you said. Tinker bell looked at you and grabbed your arm, "Come on, lets get you and Killian back home." Tinker bell led you out of the forest and there you saw Killian resting on a rock, "KILLIAN!" you shouted as you ran to him. He stood up and you both hugged each other. "I thought I'd lose you to him", he said you smiled and touched his cheek with your hand, "I'm a survivor." Killian smirked. "Lets go home" You told him. You faced Tinker bell, "The blue fairy said this pixie dust can only take two people" she smiled at you "Don't worry about me, I'll find a way back home trust me", you quickly hugged tinker bell and whispered in her ear "Thanks". You took Killians hand and sprayed the pixie dust over the both of you. You both had vanished out of Neverland, and ended up back in the Enchanted Forest.