6

Suzy points to Yuri, “That’s Yuri”

“Kwon Yuri? She’s pretty” he smiles. “Yes… next to her is her boyfriend. Don’t worry about him… just tell Yuri that you are one of her university friend” she explains.

“She’s not stupid enough to forget her friend”

“Just say it… I’ll tell everything about her school life. Say that you really know her. And ask her to go out for lunch with you. Start like that and be friends with her. She doesn’t remember all of her friends!” Suzy smiles evilly.

“OK…”

“Sweetie… I have to make an operation… so I can’t send you back…” Kris says in sad face.

“Don’t worry…” Yuri smiles holding Kris hand

“Don’t talk to strangers and people you don’t know OK?” Kris reminds.

“Kris… I’m not just a kid!” Yuri complains.

“I know… but you’re mine! Never forget that!” Kris winks to Yuri and leaves.

After Kris leaves,

“Go” whispers Suzy to that man.

“Hi” he smiles to Yuri. Yuri looks shocked. “Hi…” she smiles back.

“Well, I’m Park Chanyeol” he says. “Hi… what can I help you?”

“Don’t you remember me?” Chanyeol asks looking close to Yuri. “Ahh… I… I’m sorry but I don’t remember you”

“I’m so sad… how couldn’t you remember me? It’s me…” he smiles widely to Yuri. “Amm…” Yuri sighs.

“It’s bad… I’m from Seoul University…” he explains. “So… You mean?”

“Kwon Yuri! Stop pretending!” Chanyeol shouts. “I really don’t know you”

“OK… what if I know about you? Will you know me?”

“I really don’t know you…” Yuri shouts. “I’m the brother of Miyoung!”

“Park Miyoung?” Yuri eyes become wide. “Yes!” Chanyeol shouts.

“She never says she has a brother” Yuri looks him in unbelief eyes.

“You just forgot all!” Chanyeol says, “You met with me on graduated day” Chanyeol hints.

“Oh… did I… I’m sorry”

“Well… Miyoung tell me to treat you” Chanyeol says.

“Really? I think so… she’s really fussy. By the way, where’s she now?” Yuri asks.

“Miyoung?” ~Suzy didn’t tell me this!~

“Yes…”

“She’s in US” he smiles. “Oh… really? I’m proud for her” Yuri smiles.

“So… when and where do you want to have a lunch with me?” asks Chanyeol. “Well… it’s ok. Every time and everywhere”

“By the way, what are you doing in hospital?” Yuri asks. Chanyeol is speechless.

“Me? Ahh… I’m here to…. Make a medical checkup”

“Oh… so… what do you think about this hospital?” Yuri asks. “Nice”

“OK…”

“See you later!”