First Meeting

2nd POV

"(Y/N) !!!!!!" Your mom yells from downstairs. It was your first day at Otonokizaka High. You were going to be a second year but you just transferred from another school, because you and your family moved.

"Ugh I feel tired and sleepy" You said. "But I probably shouldn't be late for the first day of school" You say as you wake up OH so slowly. You were a very emotionless person, because of what HE did to you. You only showed very little emotion to your family and not your friends cause you didn't have any. The friends you had in middle school all went to a prestigious all-girls high school. Your parents didn't have the money to send you to one so they just sent your to your local one. You just lost contact with your friends slowly one by one and now they don't talk to you anymore...

You had a older sister before. But when you were young, you were running across the street and a car was heading right for you and didn't see you. Your sister pulled you back and sacrificed herself to save your life. 

You realized the time was 8:00 and you had to get to school by 8:30 but the drive took 20 minutes. You sprint out of your room half changing into your uniform and then brush your teeth and etc. You move as fast as you possibly can down to the dining room to grab some toast and tell your mom to get the car ready. You jump into the car and fix your uniform while your mom floors it and hits 60 mph (or something). You make it 5 minutes early. You say bye to your mom grab your backpack from the trunk and get ready for opening ceremony.

You go into the gym getting a good seat for the welcome ceremony. Just because you didn't talk much doesn't mean you weren't a "good" student. A few minutes later and the gym was crowded and you also weren't good with people. You just had friends in middle school cause they approached you instead of the other way around.

The Opening ceremony starts and the student council comes up. You see the student council president with the vice president. (A: COUGH COUGH NOZOMI AND ELI) She looks at you and smiles. Your heart skipped a beat but you ignored it. The ceremony ends and the clubs are all out looking for people to join. Just before classes start. You ignore all of them and try to find your class. Your class was a Mix class joining the 2nd year students with the 3rd year. There were normal 2nd year classes but you were just put into one. You were athletic but didn't really like to join extra curricular stuff. The bell rings and everybody rushes into their classroom. You notice that the Student Council President and Vice President that were speaking in the ceremony were in your class.

She looks at you and is about to talk to you but someone pulls her away to chat. You thank that anonymous person in your head. While you were silently thanking the person, you noticed that your teacher had entered the room. Your teacher was a female, she had short blonde/brown hair. "My Name is Mrs. Akiyama and I'll be your teacher for the rest of your school year! I hope we can get along :D " Says Your teacher.

"I want everyone to sit in a circle and introduce themselves." ( A: I HATED THIS ACTIVITY SO MUCH IN SCHOOL BUT I DON"T HAVE IDEAS SO IM USING IT) said Mrs.Akiyama. Everybody groaned cause it was a classic STUPID activity that every single teacher uses at the beginning of the school year. (A: I just realized they can't sit in a circle cause of the classic anime japanese desk settings. OH WELL). "My name is Sakura Aoi". "My names Haru Aoi, my sister is Sakura". "My name is Y/N LN" My name is blah blah blahblah blah, until we reach our other main protagonist. "Hi, My name is Ayase Eli. I'm the student council president if you guys didn't see me earlier." "My name is Nozomi Toujou. I am the Student Council Vice-President. Im Eli's childhood friend"(PRETEND) ( ALSO YOU JUST TRANSFERRED IN REMEMBER. THE OTHERS ALREADY HAVE THEIR SQUADs And Friends)

TIME SKIP CAUSE I DON"T HAVE ANY IDEAs TO GET PAST THAT

STILL YOUR POV

FINALLY CLASSES ARE OVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!! I thought to myself. The classes were unbelievably boring. We were talking about phones and stuff for like 4 hours I swear! You pack up and was about to leave but Ayase-senpai stops you. "Hey you're name is Y/N L/N right?" says Ayase Eli. "Yeah" You responded boringly. "Can I call you L/N-san?" "whatever" "GREAT! :D" Ugh what is with this cheerfulness from this girl? Like I know she is my senpai but like she is killing me here. You do a 180 turn and leave the classroom.

AYASE ELI's POV

That Y/N girl is super pretty! I thought. Nozomi saw me looking at her and blushing so she comes over with a smirk. "Hehe Did my Elicchi form a crush on the new girl L/N-san?" Nozomi asked. I felt a blush creeping across my face so i immediately turn away from Nozomi and cover my face. "HEY AYASE-SENPAI! THERE IS A KOUHAI (means underclassman) HERE TO SEE YOU!" said Haruka Akane (classmate that doesn't matter) "Thanks" I yelled back. "Nozomi I'll be right back!" I screamed as I went to talk to the kouhai.

SWITCH THE SETTING FROM CLASSROOM TO LIKE COURTYARD THING!

"A-Ayase- S-senpai!" says the kouhai. "Hi what's up?" I said back. "My name's Akihiro Hibiki. "U-um I really like you and I've noticed ever since I came to this school, that you were the one I liked. I know you might not like me back but I really wanted to confess to get this off my chest". "I'm Sorry but I can't return your feelings Hibiki-san" I said to this guy. " It's okay :D Can we at least be friends?" "Sure :)"

BACK TO YOUR POV

I was about to go home until I heard someone confessing their love. I went to take a closer look. I slowly but surely realized it was a student from the same year as me confessing their love to Ayase-senpai. I waited til the end cause I didn't want to interrupt and I'm nice like that. I heard everything the rejection the friends but it took so long that i was getting tired.