00. Before Anything Else

"What the ... ?"

Rubbing her sleepy eyes, she squints in confusion at her phone screen. Who the hell is texting her at almost four am in the morning on a school night ? She's getting ready to cuss their ass out when she's sees that it's an unknown number, disappointed she huffs and decides to open the text -she's already awake anyways. It's a dick pick, at four am, a fucking dick pick from a stranger. They're so lucky I can't call them to cuss them out ! She grumbles before dropping her phone in surprise because lo and behold, Mr. Dick Pick is calling her ! Her inner pettiness decides to come out at this moment and before she knows it, she accepts the incoming call.

" Hey darling." a husky deep voice greets her ears,"It's me Raph, from the club yesterday."

"Huh...Hey ?" she cringes at how awkward she sounds.

"Are you alright ? You sound kinda...weird ?" he asks sounding slightly amused, "did you forget about me already ?"

Now what, huh ? What do I answer to this, she asks herself. Quickly deciding to see where this goes, she decides to feign innocence and play along his game.

"Well...kinda ? I'm sorry it's just that last night I drank a lot and I kinda don't remember what happened ?"

"Oh." He says a little surprise," Maybe I can help you remember then ? Just take off your panties and I assure you, all of your memories will come back!"

She actually takes a couple of seconds to decide if she should listen to him, but in the end, she does. After all, there's basically no chance of them every meeting in person right ? what the worse that could happen ?

Well....

She rapidly gets the answer to that , when as she's just arrived in class the owner of the same voice - that was lustfully whispering crude things to her a week ago - is now right behind her, talking with a friend and loudly saying :

"You know that girl I told you about last week ? It's weird but she hasn't called me, I'm kinda worried honestly."

"Then call her, right now dude! And she'll let you know"

Except a) "her" is right here , b) Ruby Williams, herself and c) Mr. Dick Pick turns out to be Raphael Kingston aka the local overconfident rich and white boy and d) they hate each other !