Chapter 5

"So I know that we have to work on this project and all but I've been thinking.." Brittany started as she stepped closer to Blaine. "We should make this official now instead of later."

"Make what official?"

"That we're dating. We've been spending so much time together, I thought we should do the deed and tell everyone already." Brittany stepped even closer to Blaine, who was sitting on her bed, and sat next to him.

Blaine raised an eyebrow. "What? We're spending time together for the project. That's all. Plus, I have a boyfriend."

"I know. Kurt right?"

"How do you know Kurt?"

"I saw the picture at your house on your dresser and when you went to the bathroom I looked closer at it and it said 'love, Kurt xoxo' on the back"

"Oh, um alright. Let's just finish up these sketches."
~~~~~~
   Mike and Tina had been watching a movie for about an hour and Mike kept looking at his watch hoping it would end soon, mostly because it was a chick flick. Just as he began to close his eyes, he felt a smaller body moving closer into his side. He opened his eyes to see Tina cuddling into his side and resting her head on his shoulder.
      When he first saw Tina, he thought she was so beautiful. Over the past week that they've spent together, he realized she was even more beautiful and he wants to ask her out, but was too chicken to. His friends had told him to just go for it. Well, most of them did. Puck just told him to stop being a wuss and man up.
      He wondered if Puck was right. Maybe he should man up. He wasn't sure what to do. He contemplated until he finally came to the conclusion that he would just do it. He closed his eyes and took a quiet deep breath.

"Hey Tina?"

"Shhh. I want to see this part. It's my favorite."

     Mike sighed, but thankfully for him Tina didn't hear. He looked back at the screen only to see the two characters making out in the rain. Typical, he thought, Because why wouldn't this cliche movie have a make out scene in the rain....I hope they get a cold....

Finally after another half an hour that seemed to be four hours, the movie ended. Mike took another deep breath. This was his chance.

"Hey Tina?"

"Mhm"

"I was..uh.. I was wondering...would you like to maybe go out sometime for like dinner or something?"

   He was glad when she smile, but couldn't tell if it was a yes oh my gosh yes smile or a I'm so sorry I don't want to and I'm trying not to hurt you smile.

"I was hoping you'd ask that."

"Great. How about tomorrow at 8?"

"Sounds perfect," she said before getting up to go. "I'll see you then," she kissed him on the cheek, winked and left his house, leaving Mike with a huge grin on his face.

     Score! Now I just can't screw up the date.

Authors note
Sorry this is so short!!
-
What do you guys think of this story? Is it crap? If so please let me know and if you have any suggestions please tell me.