Chapter 2

Just as Finn and Rachel leaned into kiss each other after talking for a while, one of the balls from the field came and hit Rachel right in the cheek.

"OWWW!!" Rachel shouted. Finn just gasped and stood there for a second until he picked Rachel up bridal style and ran to the nearest vendor grabbing her ice for the bruise that was now forming. Naturally, her best friends, Tina and Mercedes, saw what happened and rushed over to her.

"Oh my gosh Rachel!" Tina said while Mercedes said, "dang! That's a big bruise! Are you okay?"

        Just as Rachel began to nod, she started to feel dizzy. "I-I'm dizzy," Rachel said. "Someone call me a cab. I think we need to talk her to the er. That's a nasty bruise," Finn said. Damn he was  so cute when he was concerned, she thought when all of a sudden she fainted
-----------------------------------------

The next time she woke up she was in a hospital bed with Tina and Mercedes sitting next to it.

"Thank god you're awake!" Mercedes exclaimed.

"How are you feeling?" Tina asked.

"Well I'm feeling alright I guess. I'm just sad I had to leave the game," Rachel said sighing.

Tina and Mercedes exchanged a look and started to laugh

"What?" Rachel asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing," Tina responded still laughing a bit.

"I didn't want to leave either rach. I was getting along pretty well with my partner for the assignment," Mercedes said.

"That's because you thought he was hot." Tina said giggling.

"Oh shut it you thought that Mike guy was hot too!" Mercedes said earning a glare from Tina.

They started talking about what each boy liked and what their greatest features were until Rachel told them about her "date" with Finn.
"Wait! You two are going to see the Vancouver cunnucks (an-I can't spell sorry) together?!" They said simultaneously.
"Yeah why?" Rachel asked a bit concerned because of their tone of voice.
"You're going to have to stay overnight at a hotel," Tina explained,"try not to get pregnant," she said giggling while Rachel's eyes grew wide
"Tina! I just met him! And I didn't think about that I'll-" she was cut off by someone walking into the room.

An-damn that took so long to finally publish bc I had no time. Here it is😂 I'm sorry it's so suckish