"Yes, please!" Hudson says as he and Scott run up and down the steps. Scott and Hudson race three more times! Hudson beat Scott twice and Scott beat Hudson once.

Scott and Hudson walk over to the River Cruise. "All you do is just sit in the tube okay?" Scott says as he helps Hudson sit in his yellow tube.

Scott and Hudson ride through the park

Scott and Hudson ride through the park. "I'm right behind you, Huddy." Scott says and Hudson smiles.

"Papa look at that ride!" Hudson says and Scott looks up at the Lost Temple Rapids.

"We can do that next, okay?" Scott says and Hudson nods. After ten minutes they are finished with the ride.

"That ride was relaxing." Hudson says and Scott giggles. "It was!" Scott says as he smiles at Hudson.

Scott and Hudson walk over to the Lost Temple Rapids ride. "We are going to share with the two girls right there. Just sit with me." Scott says as he and Hudson sit on in the blue tube.

"Oh my gosh I'm a huge fan!" The teenage girl says as she sits next to Scott

"Oh my gosh I'm a huge fan!" The teenage girl says as she sits next to Scott. "Aw, thank you! What's your name?" Scott asks.

"I'm Brielle! Courtney, look! It's Scott Hoying from Pentatonix!" Brielle says with a smile. "Oh my gosh! I'm a huge fan too! And aw! Is that you and Mitch's son?" Courtney says and Scott nods.

"This is Hudson. Hudson, do you wanna say hi?" Scott asks and Hudson waves. "Aw!" Brielle and Courtney say as they smile at Hudson.

The ride begins and Hudson, Brielle, Courtney and Scott scream as the ride goes around and around.

"That was fun!" Hudson says as Scott helps him out of the tube. "It was! Stay right here while I take a picture with Brielle and Courtney. Brielle and Courtney take a picture with Scott.

"Thank you so much! Tell Mitch we love him! And the other kids!" Brielle says and Courtney nods in excitement.

"I definitely will! Come on, Huddy let's go." Scott says and Hudson holds Scott's hand.