CHAPTER 20: Iska's Possitive Side. :P

OOPS! Sorry readers it took  me a long long time to update. Dami kong ginagawa eh. Review dito, aral don. I'm having a problem regarding solid mensuration. XD Can anyone teach moi? :) Oshaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Happy Reading! :)

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

~BERNARD POV~

"So how's my brother? Did you miss us?"

"You know the answer man." I answered sarcastically.

"How's you poor business?"

"Ahh. Correction. Businesses. THEY are fine, and not poor anyway. I invested some of the well known company. I also got the highest share in Diamond-Harmony." then I smiled.

"That's my boy! Atlast! You are now stabled. I am proud of you." 

At least he's proud of me. I felt happiness. I felt contentment. He atlast showed his appreciation and finally, I got his attention. YES!

And for Billy, he's really shocked. Shocked as if in a trouble place.

"Really? The Diamond-Harmony is the most beautiful, luxurious, and expensive hotel and resort here in the Philippines right? So, you're the P-president?" I smelled his enviness.

"As you said, it is well known here in our country, even in Asia. And yes, I am the PRESIDENT." I gave him my best smile.

"B-but how did get the position? How about Mr.Yap?" 

"Mr.Yap? He quit. And he sold his share to me. Why? Coz' you're late." Hetried to hide his angriness, but since I knew him from head to foot, I saw it. 

"By the way sweetheart  this is Franceska my personal maid."

"Personal maid? Kailan ka pa nagkahilig sa personal maid? You never had a perso-"

"Yeah sweetheart but you know, I'm getting old so I need a maid."

"And you know Dad, he's Brandon's girl."

Everybody were shocked as I expected. Hah! Kesa naman ako ang ma-shock when I woke up one morning tapos Groom na pala ako. Excuse me.THAT will never ever happen. 

"Really Brandon???"

I raised my right eyebrow as a sign of  "Isn't it?" 

"Y-yes Tito." *relief* He got me.

I looked Iska. She's can't really move on. Hanggang ngayon tulala padin. Haay, mukhang tanga lang. =__=

"So, ikaw pala ang girlfriend nitong pamangkin ko Hija?"

She looked at Brandon.. and then to me..

"O-opo."

~FRANCESKA POV~

"Hindi ka na ba nag aaral?"

"Nag aaral po. Dati po sa Santo Rosario College."

"Ngayon?" Ano ba yan! Daig pa si Bernard kung magtanong! T__T

"Mag aaral po ako sa pinapasukan ni Bernard." tapos nakita kong kumunot yung noo niya. Nakakatakot naman to eh. T___T Madaaaam.