Chapter 2

Like what I promised, I will update this Fanfiction everyday (I'll try) :) A huge thanks to people who have read it! But I would really love if somebody can comment or vote, well, I am not a very confident writer and I do get dicouraged quite easily so if anyone can perhaps tell me what to improve on, I will truly love that!!:) Oh and sorry for any spelling or grammer errors!

PS: I do not own or know what these celebs do in a day but this is what I imagine will happen (Joshifer) Alright !:) Enjoy!

(Rewritten)

Chapter 2

Jen POV

Lunch past in a flash. Hopping out of my seat, I headed to the kitchen. "Hey let me help!" Josh siad as he grabbed hold of my arm. And then it was like an electric shock. His touch sent goosebumps all over my body.

"No its ok Joshy... Let your sister here do the job for you. Well, why not go and watch CatDog! I know you love it !" I cooed.

"Jenyyy!" He faked whined.

" No seriously! Go watch something!"

" Are you sure?'

"Are we seriously gonna have an arguement on 'who washes the dishes '?" I raised an eyebrow.

" Fine."

Josh. He never left my head. He was just in the living room yet I miss him. Jennifer Shrader Lawrence!  What the hell is wrong with you? Cut it out! Images bombarded my head as the scenes replay itself. His hand. His touch. It was like the world stopped around me. Sure there were many times when Josh touched me and I felt this odd feeling on-set but yet I always found a reason for it. But now? It seemed like I wanted more ... Stop it! You are trying yourself insane.

Ouch!

I snapped back into reality as a sharp pain shot through my finger. Gosh. Right of course. I was cleaning a knife. Great. Just great. Thanks to my daydream I had cut myself with a knife while washing it! Great.

I winced.

"What happened?" Josh came running towards me, worry creased on his forehead .

"Its nothing ..." I cringed in pain as I placed my finger under running water.

Josh took my hand and looked at the wound, examining it .His brows furrowed in consentration as he tried to fix my wound. How cute and handsome he looks when he is concentrating ... Jennifer! Now I just sound like a moronic teenager oogling at a boy. 

"Let me help you ..." he said before leading me to the couch .

Josh POV

Since Jen didn't let me do the dishes, I guess I should chill on the couch for awhile. I remember the moment when I touched her just now... It was certainly something that I never felt before.The weird tingling sensation I felt was so foreign to me. It was really good though. I imagine her in my arms the entire day, her head in my lap as I play with her loose waves. Holy shit! She is you goddamn friend.

"Ouch!" the shrill came from the kitchen.

Jennifer? I ran as fast as my legs could carry me towards the kitchen, only to find her finger bleeding profusely.She dropped the knife in her hand into the sink while her face was distorted with pain. I quickly helped her with the wound and brought her to the couch I was sitting on.

"Here." I took a plaster .

"You know its just a cut right?" Jen grinned, mocking at my concern for her.

Come to think of it, I realised I was over reacting. Slwoing my movements, I awkwardly took my hands back. I didnt know why I was reacting like that, all I knew was that I was worried. I didnt want her to feel pain. I want her to be... safe. Something was really wrong with me .

" But thank you dearest." she flashed me a smile.

* * *

Jen POV

Three days past in a blink of an eye. Time to start work. I was awoken early in the morning by my publicist , Taylor's message .

Taylor:Rise and shine Jen! Get in ready in an hour. I 'll come over to pick you up.

Jen:Thanks

Then came a text from Josh.

Joshy:Morning Jenny! Packing already?

Jen:Beat you to it, packed yesterday already!

Joshy:That ain't fair! See you in an hour! Oh I really can't wait to meet the new cast:) Are you nervous?

Jen:Well kinda ... I don't know whether they will be easy to get along with, but at least I have you, my little JOSHY

Josh:Hey I have you too! I am sure this will be fun! See you later!

I hopped off the bed with thoughts flooding my head. Well I already knew who will be playing the cast but I have not met them personaly yet . What if they dont like me? At least l would know the old cast and will still be with Woody and Liam. The ends of my lips start to curl up at that thought . And Josh ... Josh ... Just thinking of his name, I realise I was speeding up already. It was not even five minutes and I had brushed my teeth and comb my hair. Boy was I excited to see him.

Filming will be different this time with a new cast and a new director. New script,  new scenes... most of the scenes will be shot with Josh and some scenes are pretty ... hot. Just by thinking of it , I could feel his warm lips on mine while his hands land on my waist .The sweet taste of peppermint in his mouth... Stop it! God! I was getting really angry at myself for daydreaming lately. I quickly got some breakfast in me before I put on my shirt and skinny jeans and left my apartment.

Hawaii here I come.

One more finished chapter! How? Did you guys like it? Please do comment and vote :) LOVE YA!!!