Chapter 5: Perfect two

Start from the beginning

Jace chuckled, amused at Riley’s cute innocent reaction. “What?” he asked trying to sound innocent, “it’s just you and Ash, and Ash has already seen me in the buff, and let’s face it you’re going to see me soon enough, love.” He said shrugging as if it was no big deal, but inside Riley was going crazy at the thought of seeing him naked, she needs to calm herself, what else did he say she thought, did he call her love, what up with them and these pet names?

Riley turned to Ash to see the reaction he wore on his face. Ash gave Riley a sympathetic look, witch warmed Riley’s heart. “Come on Jace lets go get dressed nobody what’s to see that.”

“That’s not what you said last night Ash, as I recall you where begging me to take my clothes off just for a peek.” Jace joked looking to Riley giving her a playful wink that sent Riley goose bumps down her back.

“You have it the other way around Jace you were the one begging.”

“Why would I when I could look in the mirror to see an even more toned body.” Jace said as if it where common sense that Jace should have already known.

“That’s not what your mom said last ni-,“ Ash shook his head as if trying to knock out a image in his head, “damn I hate that joke with you.”

At this point Riley and Jace where laughing uncontrollably. “Come on mother lover,” Jace said through laughs. “Let go get dressed, we’ll be back in a minute.” Jace said patting Ash on the back, but also giving a push to the stairs.

Riley made her way to the beach, after preparing for the day, to wait for her mates.

Hours they were out in the water surfing, they would get out dry, and be right back at it, Riley’s surfing was improving, from time to time Jace and Ash would switch off, both being patient, and calm with her, there to pick her up out of the water, or stopping her from eating sand.

“That’s it Riley.” Jace said pointing out to the sea, Riley and Jace were sitting on their boards rocking with the waves, waiting for the bigger waves so Riley could get a good one. “Go for it, I’ll be right behind you Ash is on shore waiting for you.

Riley gave Jace her best confident look, she didn’t want to show him her uncertainty, afraid it would make him feel bad, Ash, and Jace both had been so great at teaching her how to surf, it was hard not to be affected by their touch or closeness, but Riley was lucky she was in cold water, and decided to keep her top and shorts on.

Riley started to swim out with her board to the area that Jace pointed, she could see the water gathering in a bigger wave as soon as she was close enough and the wave was at it’s point, Jace gave her the go, as he followed right behind her. Pointing back to shore, where Ash was waiting.

Riley felt free as the wind blew through her hair, as she started to stand, as she listened to Jace telling her it was time to. She was doing it she was riding the wave, she was steady on the bored the water under her taking her back to land. Closer and closer she could hear Jace behind her cheering, Riley was over joyed when she made it to land she road all the way in jumping off her board instantly hitting the shore in a run right to Ash, jumping into his arms.