Chapter 5: Perfect two

Start from the beginning

 Riley’s eyes fluttered open with a look of uncertainty, her eyes flickered to Jace's lips, and she pushed herself forward to get a taste, but was stopped by the hand that was still cupping her chin, a whimper escaped Riley’s lips, and a smirk was placed on Jace's, it’s was good to know she wanted to kiss him as much as he did. He knew their touch was just as exciting for her as it was for him.

“Something smells good.” Jace said breaking the trance. Riley gasped and quickly turned around attending to the bacon.

Ash walked over past Jace to Riley reaching over to the bacon the just took out of the pan, “its ok I like my crispy, thanks angel.” He said casually plopping the bacon strip into his mouth.

Riley placed some waffles and eggs on some plate on the island setting the bacon in the middle. “Eat up” she chirped.

Jace made his way around to the island sitting down on the bench next to his brother. Glancing over to Riley enjoying the sight of her picking at a piece of waffle, and dipping it into some maple syrup, smiling as she enjoyed the bite, Jace wished he was the one bringing her such pleasure, even if it was just feeding her a waffle. Behind Riley the microwave clock showed 7:23 a.m. that brought the thought of how long Riley had been awake on her own. “What time did you get up?”

Riley was still chewing so she put a hand in front of her mouth so her mates didn’t see her food flop around in her mouth. “I woke up at five, showered, finished finding where everything is, read a bit, and decided I was hungry and vwa-la.” She said the last bit gesturing to the food in front of them.

Ash nodded his head in approval. “So what are we going to do today, anyone want to take a swim in the ocean, I think I saw some surfboards out on the beach?”

“You guys know I’m no good at surfing.”

“Oh come on you hit the water with such grace.” Jace snickered.

“Yeah gracefully belly flopping, it hurt for days.” Riley replied tossing a slice of bacon she was nibbling on, in Jace's face. Jace just picked the same piece up and tossing it into his mouth.

“Come on angel,” Ash said reaching over the counter to hold her hand, needing contact to comfort her, into trusting his next words. “I’ll teach you.”

Once Ash’s hand was on hers Riley was practicality begging her body not to respond. When he asked her she could only nod.

“All right let’s do this.” Jace hollered, as he basically ran to the glass door leading the way to the back yard which happened to be their own personal beach.

Riley let out a chuckle as she watched Jace, “don’t you need to get dressed first?” she asked as he reached the door.

“nope.” He said turning to Riley with a devilish grin, “I’m going nude.”

“What?” Riley asked in shock, did she just hear him right, Nude? How was she going to control herself with him naked if she can barely control herself while seeing him in his boxers, they both looked so yummy this morning she could barely eat, thinking she’d like to have them for breakfast instead, but wasn’t able to choose.