Chapter 4

Amy's P.O.V

    I open my eyes and look around to see where I am, apparently I'm still on the chair I fell asleep on. Just great.

    I feel something moving so I lift my head up and saw Rory with drawings all over his face.

    I fell off the couch and laughed my butt off.

   " Arghhh what are you laughing at," Rory asked as he peaked opened one eye.

   " Hahaha your hahaha face," I said in between my laughter.

   " What about it," He asked as he sat up, he walked over to the mirror and saw the drawings.

    Wide eyed, he look back at me and started to laugh.

   " What?" I asked as I walked over to the mirror he just used.

    I looked into the mirror and saw the words I HAVE A FOOT FEDISH written all over my face. Grrrrrr

    " DREAMERRRRRR!!!!!" I shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dreamer's P.O.V

    " Anyway what is......" I started only to be interrupted by Amy shouting," DREAMERRRRRR!!!!!!"

   " Oh looked who woke up," The Doctor said," I'd hide if I were you,"

   " I agree," I heard a voice behind me, I looked back only to see Amy standing there with the most scariest look on her face. Ohh my weeping Angel, I'm dead meat.

   " Oh, hey Amy what do you ne.." I didn't even finish that sentence cause I was sprinting out the door.

" GET BACK HERE!!!" She shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait for updates and everything. So yeaaaaa..... 😅

   Well for now on I'll try to post more often.

  Love the Queen of Unicorns😘🦄