Chapter 3

Dreamer P.O.V

" So after you connect those wires, you connect the box and then to the circuit," The Doctor informed me.

" Ohh that's way the buttons keep getting overloaded," I replied.

" Yes there's always a trick to these circuits." He stated.

" Thanks for teaching me," I said,

" My pleasure," he said,

He stood up from under the control panel and held out his hand for me to grab, I took his hand and climbed out of the control panel.

Looking around my TARDIS, I found Amy and Roy getting cozy on the couch. So being the person I am, I walked behind the couch and grabbed a bright red marker.

Uncapping the market, I doodled on Rory's face and then on Amy's I wrote I HAVE A FOOT FEDISH on her forehead.

Then backing away slowly from the evidence on their faces I found The Doctor in the kitchen eating fish and custard.

" What the bloody darlek are you eating?" I asked.

" Fish and custard," He said,

" Yea I can see that, but why?" I asked as I sat down beside him.

" Why not it's actually pretty good," The Doctor said as he held out a piece of fish with custard on it.

" Ok I will try it," I said as I grabbed the piece.

I hesitated at first, but then I chopped down on the fish. All I tasted was nasty fish and custard. I ran to the trash and spit it out.

I looked over at The Doctor and grabbed the fish and custard from his hands and through it into the trash.

" Why'd you do that, it was so young," He said as he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

" I'm saving you from a terrible death of custard fish," I said," So get over it,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I've been busy with life, but when I logged in I notice how my reads for this book changed from 15 to 65 views.

So thank you for reading this book and yea that's it for now.

Love the Queen of Unicorn😘🦄