Chaper 2

Amy Pond's P.O.V

  " So The Dreamer you say, are you a time lord like The Doctor ?" I asked.

   " No I'm ever better, I'm a Time Lady." Dreamer replied.

  " How did you survive the Time War?" The Doctor asked with a serious face.

Wow in all the time I've known The Doctor. I mean the dude had never gotten serious with anyone even when they are trying to destroy the Earth. This is a whole different side of him I've never seen.

I got out of my thoughts to look at her reaction. Dreamer had frozen up and her eyes glazed over like she was remembering something.

Her TARDIS soon shook a little bit and that shocked her out of her dream like state. She walked over to the control panels and started to stroke the machine like The Doctor does.

" Thanks girl your the best," She murmured to the TARDIS.

She soon stop stroking her TARDIS and stood very stiff in front of us.

" I can't talk about that it's to depressing, ok just don't ask ever again." Dreamer stated.

" So want to link up our TARDIS so we can visit at anytime?" The Doctor said changing the subject.

The Dreamers eyes lit up at the sound of that idea," Yes and can you help me with my circuit boards, they keep firing up on me"

" Sure because I had the same trouble after a time I accidentally sonic something in the machine." The Doctor babbled on and The Dreamer was following what he was saying and the started to work on The TARDIS.

" I sooooo ship them together," I told Rory.

" Yea I do too after what River did to him." Rory agreed on with me.

" Bet you five pounds that The Doctor makes the first move," I bet Rory.

" Yea right, Dreamer looks like a woman that would make the first move." Rory disagreed with me.

" But you forget, I know my boys." I stated.

" Well it's a deal then, seal it with a kiss?" Rory asked.

I nodded my head and we both leaned in and meet at the middle. ( ewwwww that's gross....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter but go check out my other book A World without Guys.

Also my shout out to Emma_Rose101 thank you for reading my book.

Love the Queen of Unicorns 😘🦄