Meraki

jesus i was dead for a whwile xD

SORRY FOR ERRORS

-------------------------

Jack fluttered his eyes open, a small groan escaping his lips. He raised his head gently, quickly getting a sudden rush of...

Wait..

Jack looked around, his breath hitching a bit as he noticed this wasn't his house..? He rose up gently, using his hip to propel him self up. He looked around the low dimmed room, curiosity flipping on and off. He then herd a small grunt.. He winced gently as he also felt a tug on his hips, making his bottom clash with..

Waaaait

Jack quickly looked at the other side of the bed, quickly identifying the red tuft of fluff laying soundly on the white pillow.. Jack blinked at the realization.. 'Did i just have sex.. With..' His mind trailed after that, his head spinning and his eyes filled with regret or.. Happiness? What? Why? He was just dumped by his boyfriend, soon to be fiancee. I doubt that is anything to get chirpy for.. Jack bit his lip as he quietly tried to slip away from Mark's grasp, succeeding rather roughly.. Mark was totally flushed, still feeling the horrible side effects of alcohol..

Jack looks around the room, looking for his clothes.. He bites his lower lip, leering around the corners. This is just fucking great. First he might lose his job, his WHOLE LICENSE ACTUALLY. And  guess what.. HE SLEPT WITH THE KID THAT GOT H-

" Its Over there. "

Jack jumps, his eyes quickly darted to the rough voice coming from the bed he once was tucked in. As Jack suspected, Mark was wide awake, his arms crossed neatly on the mattress, his chin resting on his arms, a small grin adorning his amazing features. His naked torso exposed to his well toned v line.

Oh well fuck it. He's an accidental model.

Jack is shot back to reality as his pants were thrown to him. " I was hoggin' your pants. " Mark chirped with a amazing laugh following the rather odd comment. Jack blinks and looks down at his black pants, part of his suit.. Suit... Wait..

" OH FUCK. " Jack yells, quickly throwing his hands to his face, Making mark raise both eyebrows in curiosity, also a slight concern. " What's the matte- "

" I needed to go to hardvard and.. " Jack groaned loudly, using his free hand to hold the bridge of his nose as his eyes shut in a annoyed manner. Mark tilted his head slightly, " Cant you do it today? " Mark said, pulling the covers off him, exposing a very...very toned body..

Also..

A package..

Hah

Mark walked, around the bed, running a hand through his red hair, closing in on Jack. Jack, clearly stumbled by the handsome figure advancing to him. Mark finally reached his destination, leaning slightly towards Jack, pecking his lips gently. A smirk escaping as he pulled back to space, leaving a poor jack shaken up.

He winks

" Ill take you to the airport. "

Jack hitches his breath, both man standing in the bedroom, butt-naked, too close for comfort.. Jack clicks back to reality and nods quickly, accepting Mark's offer, even if it didn't really matter. Mark smiled and eased off the green haired man. Jack, who had his whole muscles tense and tight, finally relaxed, releasing a very desperate breath.

Mark had already turned around, looking for clothes in his drawer, pushing around all shirt tones out of his way, looking for something in particular. Before Jack can peer more, he was cut off by Mark's tongue click. The sound made was a higher pitch, making Jack flinch at it.