Puppy Dog Eyes

Hey ho i need to update Unknown after this :'') oh well shit.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

" How long? "

" Since i saw him. "

" When did you do it? "

" 4 days ago. "

'THUMP'

Mark flinched and looked at the Purple haired woman that was now giggling like crazy, also jumping around like a bunny. " You almost made me drop my cigarette, Minx.... " Mark said as he leaned back down in the sofa. Minx leaned forward and chirped happily " Oh my gosh! Markimoo likes someone!! Finally!! " She threw herself on the sofa where Mark stared at her as she kicked her feet in the air. Mark Rolled his eyes and breathed out the smoke.

" Don't think about it too much. I was high as all fuck that time. "

" Yeah- Suree! When you came running that day you didn't smell like anything! And i did the test while you were sleeping- "

" Oh my fucking god. " Mark looked at Minx and knitted his eyebrows together. " Whaaat.. I did it and it was negative! YOU WEREN'T HIGH!! " Her British accent sounded off louder in that last sentence, making Mark sigh and try and ignore her. " Come on Marrk.. I know you know you like him!.. At least a little biiit! " She purred and leaned towards Mark. Mark raised an eyebrow at her and huffed softly.

" You really are a mess.. "

" Yup! Now tell me! DO YOU?" Minx called out, shaking Mark's shoulders. Mark chuckled and placed his cigarette in between his lips. " Maybe. "

Minx hugged herself and squealed, softly falling to her side. Mark chuckled and ran a hand through his hair, making it look at least a bit less messy.. " OH MY GOD MARK! IM SO HAPPY, LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW! "

Mark sighed and got up, walking towards the kitchen, Minx's eyes stayed glued on the man. " Sooo? When are you going back and fixing things up? "

Mark opened the fridge and peeked his head in, trying to get some kind of snackage. " Never. ". Minx raised an eyebrow and slumped down slightly, " Why? "

" First, " Mark finally found a few chocolate bars and 'oohd' softly " Can i take three of these? " Mark said loudly so Minx could hear " Take em all, Dylan hasn't eaten them yet. " Mark giggled to himself and reached in, taking all the chocolate bars in his left hand. " He might not even be gay. " Mark continued the last conversation.

" MIGHT " Minx called out. Mark closed the fridge and reached for the cooler. " Second, he's a teacher. He looks like he might be near my age, but what if he is like 45? "

" Your 25.. How does he look? "

" Short as all fuck. Dyed hair- "

" LIKE YOURS? " Minx said amazed. Mark briefly stopped searching the cooler and turned his head, slowly, to face the exited teenage girl.. She wasn't much of a teen actually.. She was 27. Two years older than Mark. Mark raised an eyebrow at her and then shook his head lightly, continuing to rummage through the cooler.

" Green. Real fucking slim. Irish " Mark groaned and covered half of his face with his right hand, which was free and a bit cold from the cooler, " Cute. ". Minx giggled at Mark and then tilted her head to the side " How about you get to know him a bit more? " Minx said. Mark sighed and closed the cooler " Where the fuck are the beers? "

" Left shelf, Dylan move em. " Minx said. Mark looked at the shelf and he reached out, grabbing the handle and pulling it. He found the beers and grabbed one, they weren't that hot, so why not. He closed the shelf door and walked back to the sofa. He took the cigarette out of his mouth and placed it on the table..