Lets Study!

ey, so u wanted moar? U GET MOAR *Throws cookiez*

000000000000000000000000000000000

It's now been 3 days after Jack's first day..

Jack stood at one of the front desks of the students. His Left hand holding about 20 pages of their homework. After Jack made sure everyone gave their homework he calmly walked to his desk and puts the papers down. " Okay, class dismissed, ill give your grades tomorrow, so keep an eye out. "

The students nodded and picked up all of their stuff and bags, some were already out of the classroom. Jack sighed and pulled out his chair and literally threw himself on it. He sighed, once more and reached one of his desk drawers and pulled out the registry notebook. He passed a few pages and reached some of the students. He took out his pencil and started putting checks in small boxes next to their names..

Kenneth, Check. Marzia, Check. Wade, Check. Bob, Check. Ryan, Check. Mathew Santoro, which was new, check. Tyler Oakley, check. Dan, check. Phil, Check. Mark..

Jack sighed and leaned his head back. Mark has been absent for three days in a row now. No one has seem him, except Ken, that seems to be his closest friend.. Also Wade and Bob, but they didn't talk to Jack a lot about Mark. Jack leaned forward back at the registry and then put besides Mark's name a 'Absent (AGAIN! :( )'. The poor guy wasn't gonna finish high school if he doesn't fuckin come to class at all..

" Hey, Jack. "

Jack looks up and sees Marzia and Ken standing there. Both holding books in their arms. Ken had slowly gained trust in Jack and started calling him his nickname after a while. Since Jack isn't that far from Ken and Marzia's age, it was pretty normal for them. " Mhmm? " Jack hummed, dropping the pencil next to the registry notebook and then closing the registry. " I was wondering, " Ken pulled one of the seats away from it's desk and sat in front of Jack's desk. Jack raised an eyebrow and puts both his arms on his desk, leaning in slightly.

" We need.. A .. Kind of.. HUGE favor.. "

Jack's eyebrows knitted together and he fixed his glasses. " Uh huh.. What is this HUGE favor? "

Ken sighed " It's Mark.. I'm. Reeally worried about his education and his future.. I want him to be with us next year, ya know? " Jack nodded to Ken's argument. " I was wondering if.. You could.. Maybe, Tutor him? "

Jack widened his eyes and looked at Marzia with a ' Are you believing this shite? ' look. " I helped him enough, i made his work shorter than other student's. I gave him plenty of my attention, but he pushed away as always. I have things to do as well.. " Jack said, politely as possible, clicking his tongue softly against the bottom of his mouth.

Ken sighed loudly, Marzia then took a pitch in " He might work AWAY from school.. Like, in a pizzeria or somewhere where he can't get overly stressed- "

" Stressed? " Jack cut in, raising an eyebrow. " Believe me, i know stress. This isn't stress. I made his homework easier, i made everything easier.. "

" We notice when he's stressed. He smokes more than usual.. "

" He actually smokes 3 more cigarettes than usual after you came in.. Which maybe it's because of the sudden change of teachers? Since we were all kinda used to Pewds.. " Ken said as he looked at Marzia for a follow up. " Mark was fairly close with the last teacher. They even had private teaching lessons. " Marzia continued.

Jack sighed and rubbed his temples. He tightens his eyes shut. " Agh, fine fine.. Ill tutor him. But give me- "

" His phone number? Here. " Ken said as he yanked one of the sticky notes off from the stack and wrote it down with a pencil that was tucked in Marzia's hair recently. After Ken made sure it was correct he passed it to Jack. Jack looked at the paper and folded it neatly before stuffing it in his pocket.