Saved

Steve was Tired of it all. He was Tired of being Captain America. He was Tired of being everyone's savior. Everyone's wonder Boy. He was just so tired. So as he stood on the chair that would end his life with the make-shift rope around his neck he thought "At least i won't be tired anymore." Just before he could take that final step, he felt a strong arm around his waist that pulled him away from the chair and take the rope from around his neck. Him and the unknown person both fell to the ground and Steve started struggling for them to let him go. When the unknown person just held him tighter, he allowed himself to be cry. He cried and cried and cried until he couldn't cry anymore. It felt amazing to cry. It felt amazing to have his back rubbed and to let someone else take care of him. He hasn't felt like that ever since back then with Bucky. He finally looked into the eyes of the unknown person to find that they were the eyes of Thor. They were red and puffy. Was he crying too? "Why would you want to do this?" Thor asked. He did not understand why his beautiful Steven would try to end himself. Over the time that he has become friends with the Avengers, he had developed feelings toward his beloved Captain. He loved how he cared for eveyone and the smile he gives to him every morning and his eyes that he would not mind drowning in. He even tried to learn the modern style of today just so he could teach him about it. Or maybe it was just to be around him more. But now at this moment, those same eyes that he had come to love were filled with weariness and were sad. "I'm so Sick of it. Of everything. I always have to keep everything built up and have to have everything on my shoulders. I always have to live up to this Captain America title that i was given and I'm just so sick of it Thor." Steve answered in a broken voice. Thor knew  well about how that felt and what he was going through. "Steven i understand what you feel. Surely we and i are from different worlds and different times but i do understand. I am suppose to be the "All mighty Thor" and to protect the nine realms. That alone could overwhelm anyone. Including myself. It is ok to feel this way, but to want to end yourslef would just end me.  You are so much more than just a title. You do not have to carry everything. Let someone else deal with you responsibilities. You are not alone, all of us are here for you. You deserve so much more than what you are given. You do a lot for this world and i think it is time you deserve a break."
Thor's words touched Steve's heart and he cried into Thor's chest. Thor actually cared about him and he told him that it was Ok to feel that eveything was too much. What did he do to deserve such a sweet guy? When he finally stopped crying, he didn't know what came over him. All he knew was that his lips were pressed against Thor's in a soft kiss. There was no place Steve would rather be than in Thor's arms. He promised himself that he would never try to kill himself ever again. Now all he has to worry about is explaining this to everyone else. Surely Jarvis had already alerted someone. Did jarvis tell Thor? Is that why he came to him to fast? Tony was going to kill him.