Happy

The next day, Thor explained everything that happend to the team and to Director fury who surprisingly gave Steve a hug and a month vacation. Tony gave Steve a lecure on how what he did was stupid and dumb and how he should never do anything like that again. He knew well of feeling like everything was too much and told Steve he better talk to him or he was foing to kill him himself. Natasha gave Steve a hug as well, mainly to hide the tears coming down her face. Clint did the same. Bruce on the other hand talked to Steve about it and said that they would always be there for him. Steve felt relieved and he felt happy that they did this for him. Thor lead Steve to his room were he spent the last hour cuddling him to his chest and kissing his hair and face while saying sweet nothings into his ear. "Thor?" Steve said breaking the silence. "Yes, my love?" "When did your feelings toward me start? I mean i really don't have a problem with this. I just want to know." Thor looked into Steve's eyes and said "I developed these feelings when i first saw you on that quinjet. Even in our state" Thor said with a chuckle. "You were so beautiful and had we not been in the situation my brother created, i would have taken you away and showed you everything i have to offer." Steve blushed at Thor's words. How could that man make him turn into a blushing mess with only words? Thor kissed him softly and intwined his hand with Steve's. "So..you are going to relax, correct?" Thor asked with a serious tone. "Yes. I promise. It's about time i did anyways." "Where do you plan on going?" Thor asked with interest. "I dont know. Maybe I'll go to this "Grand Canyon" that everyones talking about. Could be fun." Steve said. "Do you want to come? I could use the company. You wouldn't want to leave me by myself, would you?" Steve teased. Thor laughed at Steve's question. Like he could keep him away. "Of course i am coming. Why wouldn't I?" Thor said with his usual bright smile. They were soon back to cuddling and saying sweet nothings to each other. Now every year the team gets 2 months of their choosing off. Nobody complained about that. Especially Tony and Clint who screamed "It's a miracle!" Steve was happy after that with Thor who chose to follow Steve around like a puppy no matter how many times he told him he didn't have to. He really did love that man with all his heart. Steve was no longer tired anymore. Yes there were times when he would wake up drenched in cold sweat once again with nightmares but Thor was always there to comfort him and tell him everything was Ok. Now Steve was just simply happy. And that was a good thing.