◀Chapter 6▶

Jill yawned and sat up in her bed. Wesker thought of this as a 'mercy', letting her be able to be in one room that had cameras on it at all times. The only thing she thought good about it was that device was turned off. She sighed heavily and got up. She walked to the bathroom and closed the door. The only place she had to herself. The only place she wasn't being watched in. It was good to know Wesker wasn't a pervert.

Jill removed her shirt slowly, making sure it didn't get caught on the spider like device. She looked in the mirror at it and touched it. It wasn't coming off without something like a knife, and if she even tried it'd set off an alarm that Wesker always had on and shock her. It was water proof and she really wished it wasn't. She'd be free by now if it wasn't.

She started the water and sighed closing the door. Jill plugged the bath and removed the rest of her clothes. She touched a small scar on her lower torso where she'd had surgery to stop internal bleeding. I wish you were here, Chris. She sighed deeply stepping into the warm water. At least she could try to relax.

~~

Jill woke up to Wesker pulling her out of bed. He threw her on the floor. "Get up, Jill!" he grabbed his remote and turned on her device. "You need to get to work. Irvings needs you." Jill's body moved her forward. She passed Wesker I don't want to help Irvings. I want to kill you and get back to the B.S.A.A. to fight assholes like you!

Disobeying Jill, her legs walked forward into the closet where she changed into a battle suit. She walked out zipping it up. Wesker gave her an evil smile and handed her a over coat. "Chris is lurking around, and I don't want to spoil the surprise." he laughed and left the room with her following behind.

Tears fell from Jill's eyes as she got into the car as Wesker ordered. She didn't want to fight Chris. He was her partner, the man she saved and had hoped she would have died from the fall.

~~

Once Jill parked in front of the place where she was to meet Irvings, she grabbed the mask from the passenger side. She sighed, as her body disobeyed her again. She got out of the truck and went to the building where Irvings was inside. 

Jill walked up to the window where she heard two people yell "Freeze."  She glanced in the window "Oh shit," Irvings said. 

"So you must be Irvings," an African woman said. 

"Wow, perceptive, aren't 'cha?" Irvings said holding a gun up. Jill saw Chris and tears formed in her eyes again. 

"You think this is a joke?" the woman said taking a step closer. "You're just like all the other pieces of scum terrorists." Irvings moved his gun between Chris and the woman, "Oh! I'm not like them." he said.  "I'm a business man with standards." 

"Drop the weapon!" Chris stepped forward and Jill's heart sank. 

"Or, how about you drops yours?!" Irvings countered. 

Jill's hand reached in her pocket and grabbed a smoke bomb. She threw it through the window and jumped into the window behind it. "Hurry," she said grabbing Irvings. 

"Suckers!" Irvings shouted as Jill pulled him out the window. They jumped and ran to the truck.