Chapter 15 ★彡

Start from the beginning

Pulling her hair up in a pony tail, the honey haired girl smiled back at him. She shouldn't think about Ash anymore—now that Calem was her boyfriend.

Serena rested her chin on the palm of her hand and looked out the window, reminiscing that day.

➖➖➖ Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ ➖➖➖

When Ash walked away, the crowd automatically dismissed itself.

"Sorry about dragging you into this, Calem." the honey blonde said in apology.

"That's alright," Calem said. "I thought you liked Ash?"

Serena sighed. "I liked him. Definitely not anymore."

"I didn't really like that narcissist either," he shrugged. "Do you want me to go and punch him in the face?"

"Please don't. I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore." She sighed as she crossed her arms. "Ugh I feel so mad right now...! Why does he always make me feel like this?"

Then out of nowhere, Calem took her hand in his. "Then why don't you go out with me?"

Serena blinked in confusion. "You do know that I just got my heart broken, right?"

"I do. That's why you should go out with me to get over it faster."

"Wait, you're telling me to use you as a rebound?"

Calem nodded with a smile.

"No way, no way, no way." Serena furiously shook her head. "I don't hate him enough to do that to you. Thank you but no thank you."

"You're such a kind person," Calem chuckled as he squeezed her hand. "Then let me rephrase it: I have feelings for you, so I see this as an opportunity to make you have feelings for me too. So please, give me a chance to make you fall for me."

And that's how she became Calem's girlfriend.

➖➖➖ ( ゚д゚) ➖➖➖

"Heyyy Serenaaaa, whatcha thinkin' about?" Dawn said as she shoved a breadstick into her mouth. "You still didn't tell me what happened between you and Ash that made you date Camel!"

Serena looked around the cafeteria to see if anyone was listening.

"It's Calem," she corrected her blue haired friend. Serena causally looked away. "And it's nothing."

"Don't 'nothing' me! I honestly don't get you two." Dawn frowned as she grabbed Serena's shoulders and started shaking her back and forth. "It's so obvious that you love each other so why would you do that?!?!??"

"If he loved me, then he wouldn't go and let Miette hug him!" She retorted and pushed her hands off her shoulder.

Dawn's jaws dropped to the ground and her eyes went so wide it wouldn't be surprising for them to fall out.

"HE DID WHAT?!" She screamed. "MIETTE HUGGED HIM AND HE DIDN'T EVEN RESIST?!?"

She suddenly stopped.