Chapter 10 - "You down to Ride?"

Start from the beginning

"Wha...........what!?" Isaiah gasped.

"Yeah, man." Noah growled. "They said that she lied on every single question."

Isaiah shook his head, still taking his mothers side.

"Mama got a heart problem." Isaiah growled. "We both know tha-"

"She's lying about knowing what the hell happened to our kids, Isaiah!" Noah barked. "What the hell are you in denial for!?"

"It's gonna take more than some damn lie detector test to believe that my own mother had something to do with killin' our kids, Noah!" Isaiah barked. "That's our mother! It seems like you want her to be found guilty or something!"

"If the evidence is all there Isaiah, what the hell does that mean?"

"You're listening to these cops like they weren't the same ones who tried to throw me into jail for a crime that I DIDN'T do!" Isaiah growled lowly. "You think about that, Mr. Doctor."

Isaiah hung up on Noah before he could say anything else. He hated the fact that he believed that Aunt Shay would do anything to harm their children. Isaiah didn't believe shit that the officers said.

And until they got solid proof, he wasn't going to believe it either.

Meanwhile, Abel peeked into Kayson's room and saw him sitting in the corner. He hadn't left the room since dinner the night before. Why? He was still mad about Madilyn leaving. Abel groaned, standing by the door.

"It's time to go to the garden." Abel said in a strict tone. "Come on."

"No." Kayson growled.

Abel gave him a serious look, then pointed outside.

"It's either that or you do a drill around this whole damn field!" Abel barked. "What's it gonna be?"

And Kayson chose the one thing he never thought he would. Drills.

As the heavy rainfall started to come down, Kayson jogged around the whole field. The process always took at least a half an hour to 45 minutes for him to circle and come back to Abel's home, but that's what he wanted to do. Kayson didn't want to do anything for Abel anymore. Kayson jogged with his fists balled, panting heavily as his feet crashed into the muddy grass that was under him. Usually at this point, Kayson would become tired and exhausted. But after running for a while, he was starting to get used to it. He didn't even stop for a drink of water. This, meant one thing.

Kayson was becoming physically stronger, which is exactly what Abel wanted.

At night, Isaiah checked on Tyler at the hospital to see what was Tyler's condition. She was fine, but she needed to stay there for another night or two so that they could fix the broken bones in her legs. The crash was pretty bad, but Tyler still managed to make it. As Isaiah was walking to the parking lot of the hospital, he got a call from Carlos.

"What up, 'Los?" Isaiah answered.

"I got some good news fo' you, man." Carlos grinned. "News that you gone wanna pop a bottle to."

"What is it?"

"Come to Schaefer right now."

Isaiah got into his car and drove 15 minutes to the area that he lived in for 18 years. Schaefer. No matter how long he was away from there, it always felt like home to him. He always felt welcomed, and he knew everyone in the area. So well to the point where he could almost pull up to any house and say hi to virtually anyone. When Isaiah pulled up to Carlos's, he stepped inside and saw Q, Stacey, Carlos, and Noah.

"So what's the surprise?" Isaiah asked, sitting on the chair by Carlos's door.

"Fat Man scoped out 2 of them niggas who kidnapped y'all kids." Carlos nodded, taking two pictures out of the boys. "Wallah."

'Fat Man' was the man in Schaefer who played the thug music when Noah and Q were fighting. Just like them, Fat Man been in Schaefer for all his life. Anyway, Isaiah looked at the pictures, squinting his eyes at them.

"And you sure that these the guys?" Isaiah asked.

"Nigga, am I ever wrong? Of course these the guys!" Carlos laughed. "I know because Fat Man coaxed them outta some information."

Carlos slowly handed his semi automatic gun to Isaiah, placing it softly on his lap.

"It's all loaded fo' you, 'Saiah. We got a full tank of gas in the van, fully loaded clips, and we ALL ready to ride." Q smiled. "You comin'?"

Isaiah stared blankly at the gun, picking it up. He clenched his jaw a little bit, grabbing the gun and slowly placing it back onto the coffee table. Everybody's eyes widened as Isaiah looked up at them, giving them an expressionless look.

"I think that we should turn they asses in....." Isaiah mumbled.

"What?" Noah scoffed.

"Why don't we let our folks in the pin handle they asses there?" Isaiah growled. "They'll be tortured there for 50 sum' odd years."

"Wait a minute, is this Isaiah talkin' right nah?" Stacey scoffed. "What the hell is this?"

"Isaiah, you don't wanna kill these sons of bitches who did this shit to yo' kids?" Carlos murmured lowly to him.

Isaiah shook his head, tearing up.

"I lost my kids to this shit, man!" Isaiah sniffed. "It comes to a point where I gotta say, enough is enough. And this is that point."

Carlos sat back on the couch, sighing and placing his hands behind his head.

"Well you ain't gotta get involved with this 'Saiah, but I ain't lettin' them get away with this shit." Carlos growled. "I'm killin' them regardless. Sorry."

Isaiah tucked in his lips, getting out of his seat and walking towards the door.

"Me killin' them ain't gone bring back my kids." Isaiah said. "So y'all have fun with that."

As Isaiah walked out of the home and pulled off, Noah stood up and glanced at the door with an agitated look.

"Ol' pussy ass nigga!" Noah barked. "Are y'all still coming?"

"I'm still goin'." Stacey nodded.

"And so am I." Carlos and Q said at the same time.

"Fuck Isaiah." Noah barked. "I'll ride with y'all!"

Noah placed on Isaiah's ski mask, moving his hair out of his eyes before snatching the Semi Automatic gun and jogging out to Stacey's van. Q and Stacey smiled at each other, nodding their heads and stepping out themselves.

"Shieeettt!" They both chanted, walking towards the car. "They done switched roles!"

Carlos sat on his couch, staring blankly at the table and rubbing his head. Him and Isaiah used to be so close, but it seemed like they were growing more and more distant since Isaiah wasn't apart of the "Schaefer Lifestyle" anymore.

"Damn..." Carlos thought. "What happened to my boy?"

But all of the emotion had to be put on the backburner for a bit, because they were about to go out and find some information on the kids.