Operation Antithesis ~Copyright (c)

CandyConsumer

Operation Antithesis

(c), 2013 CandyConsumer

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any forms or by any means, electronic or mechanic, including photocopying, recording, or by information storage and retrieval system without express permission from the author or the publisher.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Xxx~~~xxX

When you are a certain age, you wonder what it's like to be popular or even famous.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be un-popular?

Raven doesn't even realize she's popular until the last day of Junior year.

But she knows she doesn't like the titles and how people treat her like royalty.

What will she do to crawl down from her throne to let other people take the lead?

Will she give up and realize this is her fate?

Maybe even learn to write her own titles and no one else can do it?

Xxx~~~xxX

Operation Antithesis

(c) 2013 CandyConsumer

Genre: Realistic Fiction

Xxx~~~xxX

Hello everyone. Greetings. This is my second book written here on Wattpad.

The asterisks mean that I plan on editing the chapter. And by edit I mean basically rewrite

It is very important to have a copyright thing because recently someone copied another author's book word per word. I will not say usernames. To everyone who is writing a story, you should definitely have one.

I hope you read and enjoy the chapters to come. :)

Dedicated to DoNotMicrowave. Her books are amazing and I just love her. Her writing style is amazing and a lot of great things are happening to her on wattpad and it's awesome for her. I'm really happy that Sour Patch Kids recognized her as well as that Block Party. There's going to be a short story with Talon and Cole from The Bad Boy's Girl. I don't know about you but I'm flipping out.

Go follow DoNotMicrowave!

old cover made by CandyConsumer on the side. the one in use is made by intersections