Katy's Phone Call

Start from the beginning

"They are but-" Katy began but someone cut her off again. This time it was a female voice.

"Heyyyy, you're talking with Lucy without telling me?"

"Hi Sarah." Lucy mumbled again.

"Are you okay? You sound-" Sarah asked worried.

"I'm fine" Lucy answered too quickly trying to avoid the Sarah inquiry.

"I'm sorry Lucy but everybody around here misses you and Freddy here took my phone from me and pressed the speaker button." Katy explained cautiously.

"Okay fine, and LoverBoy you have to stop doing that. I might actually have some things to say to my sister that I don't want to share with you."

"What's the point Rebel-Head if she will tell me everything?"

Lucy used her mocking voice and said at the same time as Freddy the sentence that he said to her more than a million time before. "What's the point Rebel-Head if she will tell me everything?"

Katy responded with the same answer as always "Freddy you know that it's not true."

"So Lucy, how's the Jeremy Baldwin? Did you see him yet?" Sarah asked, ignoring what is happening around her. Her voice sounded far as if she was standing by the door.

"I didn't see him yet and Sarah no I won't ask him to follow you on Instagram." Lucy shot directly at her friend.

"You buzz killer; I am going now I'll talk to you later Lucy, and I know you will ask him to follow me because you're a true friend, I am sure. Bye guys. See you!" Sarah's last words were barely audible as she was heading out of the room.

Lucy heard the door closing and sighed.

"Well one down, one to go"She grinned.

"Rebel-Head, I am not going anywhere." Freddy said triumphantly.

"I know, but a person can wish." Lucy sounded disappointed.

"So Lucy, how's Mom?" Katy's attempt to change the conversation worked. Lucy told her sister everything that happened while still walking through the halls. Katy laughed at the silliness of her parents. Lucy mentioned that she's having dinner with them later. Katy got excited and wished she was there, and then she wished her luck. Katy told Lucy about her day and then Lucy asked

"How's Aunt Nicole and Grandpa, and our dear cousins?"

"They're-" Freddy started answering.

"I didn't ask you,"

"They're fine all of them, Joe is getting on my nerves as usual and Nicolas misses you a lot." Katy answered quickly.

Lucy laughed. "Tell Nick I say hi and as for you and Joe, I don't think that's new."

"Your cousin, dear Rebel-Head," Freddy said "is trying to get my girlfriend insane."

"Well, it's probably because of you dear Bubble-Head!" Lucy responded with irony.

"and why is that?" Freddy replied with same mockery.

"Well, I am not there to know what you did, but you probably did something."

"Why do you always have to blame Freddy?" Katy wondered while trying to stop herself form laughing.

"Because I love getting on his nerves." Lucy chuckled.

"You're not funny Lucy." Freddy said irately.

"I think I am, LoverBoy." Lucy paused for a second. "Guys, Joe loves to argue with you because he knows that you get angry easily."

"Yeah, yeah I know that." Katy replied.

"So don't give him that privilege." Lucy continued.

"And you ToughMan, turn your frown upside down. Loosen up dude. Why so serious?" Lucy directed her words to Freddy.

"I am not frowning." Freddy's voice sounded emotionless. "Yes you are" Katy pointed out while trying to contain her laughter.

"See, you just got angry over something stupid and Joe loves to do that to you. DON'T get angry and he won't enjoy himself." Lucy smirked.

"You're alike." Freddy said dryly.

"I think we know that, but thanks anyway. I think it's about time that you realize that." Lucy laughed.

Lucy heard her sister's laughter, then seconds after Freddy joined in too.

"Okay guys I'm going to hang up now. My ear started to hurt. hey, you LoverBoy behave, Don't try to do anything silly in my room." Lucy said when she realized that she reached an isolated and a blocked space.

"Our room Lucy, love you, TTYL." Katy replied.

"Love you too. Bye." and she hung up.

Lucy put her phone in her pocket and turned around to walk away but a big sign that read "Do Not Enter " glued to a door stopped her in her tracks.

She stood there and thought for a moment.

'Well, let's see if the door is locked.' Lucy walked towards the door. She grabbed the knob. The door wasn't locked.

--

Don't forget to vote if you liked what you read. That would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Not edited