Katy's Phone Call

...

Lucy rested enough and she was bored. She has been resting for fifteen minutes. She grabbed her phone and checked the time.

17:45

'Technically an hour for dinner , so let's go for a tour' Lucy decided.

Lucy was never the girl to just sit around and do nothing, she believed that time can't be wasted without investing it in something important. She was always reading, writing, searching for new things to do. Lucy loved to sleep too and she found it extremely important, however, she didn't believe in resting when she wasn't sleepy or really tired.

"Okay before heading out, I should put these away" She muttered to herself while pointing out to her bags.

After she finished arranging her stuff in her room, she took her phone, checked the time once again

18:00

'Wow, I am fast, if Katy was here, time for dinner would have come and she wouldn't have finished unpacking.'

Lucy sighed and headed out of the room. She walked through the hallways and went to the lobby.

'Okay, so from where should I begin?Let's see how many things had changed since last time I was here. '

Lucy looked around and decided to take the hallway that was deserted.

There, she stumbled into a lengthy portrait and checked the name under it.

MR. Peter J. Baldwin

She knew the man staring at her.

Those icy eyes, and that big pointy nose.

That was Jeremy's grandfather.

He is the owner of the RoseTown Hotel Series. He was the owner of this hotel.

That's when Lucy remembered something that irritated her.

'Who the heck gifts a freaking hotel to his grandson on his 18th birthday? You give him a voucher for a hotel, or you pay for a hotel stay. You don't hand him the ownership papers of a hotel.'

Lucy frowned at the portrait.

'Mr. P. you really love this hotel particularly, you always said that's where everything started it's insane how you just_'

Lucy's trail of thoughts was cut with her phone buzzing. She checked the caller ID.

Katy

"Hey, Twin" Katy's voice sounded enthusiastic.

"Hey Katelyn" she smirked at her sister.

"Lucille, you know that I hate when you call me Katelyn-" Katy started to complain.

Lucy interrupted her.
"You know that I don't like the fact that you keep reminding me that I am your Twin" complained back "and how many time do I have to remind you that my name is Lucy not Lucille."

"and my name is Katy, not Katelyn."

"You're wrong, you're Katelyn because that's what is written on all the legal papers."

"Your name is Lu-" Katy tried to say but a male voice cut her of.

"You know that she always wins this argument so I am going to stop your right there sweetheart."

"LoverBoy" Lucy mumbled.

"Hey there Rebel-Head" Freddy replied.

"Why am I on speaker again Katy? I thought we agreed that our phone calls should be private." Lucy asked and her tone got a little bit higher towards the end of the sentence.