Chapter 8

Marie cautiously made her war towards the sounds of despair. The back of the cabin was dark, in lighting and in aura.

Marie looked at the familiar face in disbelief. It was a depressed version of herself. All the pain she's ever experienced physically and emotionally thrown into one body. She was sitting in a chair with her head buried in her hands.

She was crying black tears, fingers bloodied, and scars littering her body. A shredded shirt and jeans revealed bruises and stab wounds from her past life in hell.

Marie dropped the wooden cane in shock, allowing it to clatter to the floor.

"You have to do it." The depressed Marie choked back sobs.

"It hurts too much you have to do it." She sobbed out. "Make it stop!"

"Do what, what do I have to do?" Marie slowly walked over to her placing a hand gently on her arm as a sign of comfort.

"You have to kill me!" She screamed throwing her arms in the air as soon as Marie's hand contacted her body.

Marie stumbled back shaking, stunned from her outburst.

"Why do I have to kill you?" She nearly whispered, eyes bulging from her head.

"If you want to get out of here and back into the real world you have to kill me, just like you killed your happy self in the car crash." She spoke shakily.

"But - but what will happen when I kill you?" Marie paced around nervously chewing on her lower lip.

Her depressed self only continued to sob, refusing to answer any more questions. She only continued to whisper "you have to do it, you have to do it."

Marie ran a hand through her tangled hair and looked around the small cabin.

The cabin was made of a dark oak, splinters sticking out everywhere. Small canvases were hung around revealing graphic pictures of Marie's time in hell.

One canvas in particular stood out to Marie mainly because of it's large size. In the picture, Marie was strapped to what looked to be a dentist chair. Deadly tools and poisons were placed neatly in a tray on a metal cart. The same short man that had led Marie to the cabin was in the picture holding a drill to Marie's head. Blood spewed out of a hole the drill created and you could clearly see the drill sticking out the other end of her head. But that wasn't all, knives were placed intricately throughout her body.

Out of anger, Marie ripped the canvas off the wall, snapping it in half on her leg. She picked up the cane she dropped and stabbed it while screaming nonsense about Crowley.

"You fucking bastard! I hate you! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" Her screams were overcome by tears.

Once Marie's tantrum died down, she surveyed the cabin.

Beer bottles were scattered across the floor, and cigarette butts filled glass ash trays.

Marie noticed a small pistol sticking out from underneath a torn up maroon couch.

"You want me to kill you?" Marie bent down and picked up the sleek black gun. It was a 45mm Glock, a standard service gun. She recognized it instantly.

"Well what if I just kill myself?" She asked cocking the gun and aiming it to her head.

"You don't understand." Her depressed self shook her head quickly.
"If you kill yourself you'll die. You'll never see your brothers or Bobby again. You have to kill me."

"Well maybe I want to die!" Marie shouted stomping her boots as she paced, crushing broken glass.

"Maybe I'm sick and tired of living! Maybe I'm done with all these fucking games! I'm done hurting! I give up!" Marie had given up. She was done with all the pain that life caused.

She ran around the cabin breaking everything in sight. She threw vases, bottles, plates, and more canvases into millions of little pieces.

She felt weak at that moment. She didn't have her brothers there to motivate her. She didn't have Bobby there to support her. And she didn't have Cas there to screw things up. She didn't have her family. She was alone.

Marie broke down on the floor weeping. Her tears weren't wet like normal. They were black and sticky staining her porcelain skin, almost like she forgot to take off her mascara Dean never allowed her to wear.

And when Marie felt the most vulnerable. When her memories finally flooded back to her, she did something unexpected.

She pulled the trigger.

Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!! Don't worry guys it's not over! Sorry it was a short chapter I just figured since I don't update often you guys really deserved this <3

ALSO, massive thank you to I_Luv_Oreos_Girl for making me a cover!!! Thank you so much 😘😍 and if anyone else wants to make covers for Don't Lose Hope, Different Ambitions, or another for Supernatural Huntress, hmu!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HAPPY THANKS GIVING HOPE YOU ALL GOT FAT CUZ I KNOW I DID