2

He suddenly unbotton my school uniform slowly "You still didn't felt scared?"he smirked.

My eyes become widen because of the sudden action. I immediately shove his hand away from me and button up my school uniform back.

"Pervert!"I gave him a glared and then i turn back and left him behind with unsatisfied feelings.

Jimin Pov
As she walked away , I smirked. Looks like she trying hard to get.

She makes me want to know about her more.

Maybe i should disturb her again?

Chorong Pov
School already end. I walk out from the school like usual. Walking alone.

While i was heading to my house , i feel like i heared a girl pleading to a boy.

But i just ignored it and continue walking. But suddenly i felt like my hand being grabbed by someone and i just realise , that a boy , another boy that the girls is screaming at this morning is grabbing my hand.

"Wh-"I stopped when he suddenly hugged me infront of the girl.

I could said that she is giving me a death glared.

"Where are you trying to go? Stay at here first"He smiled and break the hugged.

"Let's go"He grabbed my hand and left the girl at behind.

"Wonho oppaa!!"The girl called him but he didn't even looked at her or either give her a respond.

Now we already far away from the girl just now.

He suddenly stopped which makes me stopped too. He shove my hand away from him.

"Okay. You can go now"he demand.

I suddenly felt mad. He used me.

"Yah! I don't even cared who you are and you suddenly hugged me and pretend that i was like ur girlfriend like damn wtf??"I said.

He looked like startled by my sudden words , more like curse words.

"Who are you to said like that to me? Don't you know who am i??"he said.

"I am me. And i didn't even know you and i don't fuckin cared bout you. Bye"I left him behind , heading to my house.

🎎🎏The Next Day🎑🎎

I went to school a bit early today. When i already arrive at my school , i went into my classroom and sit at my own place.

While i was sitting alone suddenly my hand being grabbed by someone and now he bring me to somewhere else.

He went into the store room by dragging me into it first then he locked the door , pinning me at the wall. But i can't see his face since its dark in the store room.

"W-Who are you??"I stuttered.

"Im Park Jimin"He smirked.